Redneck Manifesto release info??? (1 Viewer)

mexico

Anyone know if they released "thirty-six-string" or "Cut Your Heart From Your Head" on vinyl or if they plan on releasing anything else in the near future. Also if anyone has any of the 7"s they'd be willing to part with I would gladly take them off your hands. Thank you very much.

P.S.
I was told that members of the band posted here on this board, so if someone in the band could contact me I would love to talk to you guys, your releases are rather hard to get here in the states.

Nothing on Vinyl unfortunately. I think their new album is being pressed on vinyl for a European release (Its due out in September)

All the 7"s are sold out me thinks.

Unless the band have some that they might have lying around you can buy off them...you can get them at [email protected]

redf records in freance are consideering doing a triple vinyl album when the new one comes out
the new one is due sep 24th

vinyl would be great
if they went the whole hog and did it , it may as well be pressed on nice heavy weight wax

try www.gemm.com for some of the seven inch singles

mexico said:
Anyone know if they released "thirty-six-string" or "Cut Your Heart From Your Head" on vinyl or if they plan on releasing anything else in the near future. Also if anyone has any of the 7"s they'd be willing to part with I would gladly take them off your hands. Thank you very much.

P.S.
I was told that members of the band posted here on this board, so if someone in the band could contact me I would love to talk to you guys, your releases are rather hard to get here in the states.
terrible 1 bmx dudes distribute TRM in the states.

ostrichsyndrome said:
You can try www.gringorecords.com they have some stuff but are UK based
try www.roadrecs.com

They occasionally post on here

new album is out on sep 24, they'll probably be selling cd's old and new at their gigs.

They play galway 22august
cork 24 september
dublin 25 september

and more TBA

good luck
how come you know so much, mr ostrich? are you trm #1 fan?

hag said:
how come you know so much, mr ostrich? are you trm #1 fan?
I was talking to them on sat. at the digital hub, that was me making a mockery of the words sound engineer (with a bit of help from concrete walls, echo, white paint, bad roofing etc.)
i've also had dealing with gringo before, so i knew they had some of those albums.
i'm not a huge fan, i think they are good at what they do though.

I hear you beg them for support slots at ALL their gigs, maybe you're the no.1 fan

Rimbaud said:
i go through phases of listening to no vinyl for ages... just coz i listen to most music going to and coming home from work. but the odd weekend, i stick on some vinyl and it makes me go "aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......" it's got soul and shit.

ostrichsyndrome said:
I was talking to them on sat. at the digital hub, that was me making a mockery of the words sound engineer (with a bit of help from concrete walls, echo, white paint, bad roofing etc.)
i've also had dealing with gringo before, so i knew they had some of those albums.
i'm not a huge fan, i think they are good at what they do though.

I hear you beg them for support slots at ALL their gigs, maybe you're the no.1 fan
ah, hello, i was talking to you :) you look like someone else who posts here called karljacuncha. hey, i like most of trm, i'm not going to go dissing them on a public notice board. har har.

hag said:
ah, hello, i was talking to you :) you look like someone else who posts here called karljacuncha. hey, i like most of trm, i'm not going to go dissing them on a public notice board. har har.
i also like them. there one of the tighest bands i've seen, couldn't really make any sense of the gig on saturday though. weirdest venue i've ever been in, and that's saying alot...

i can't remember talking to you, it was a very long day for me, in fact you may not have been talking to me, but maybe the other lad, can't remember his name, red hair...

ostrichsyndrome said:
i also like them. there one of the tighest bands i've seen, couldn't really make any sense of the gig on saturday though. weirdest venue i've ever been in, and that's saying alot...

i can't remember talking to you, it was a very long day for me, in fact you may not have been talking to me, but maybe the other lad, can't remember his name, red hair...
yeah well, maybe i was talking to you, maybe i wasn't. the point is you did a shit job on the sound. stop blaming the venues and the bands. only joking. i took something to sit on from behind you and then sat in front of the desk and proceeded to annoy the shit out of del9 while they were messing around with powerpoint.

hag said:
yeah well, maybe i was talking to you, maybe i wasn't. the point is you did a shit job on the sound. stop blaming the venues and the bands. only joking. i took something to sit on from behind you and then sat in front of the desk and proceeded to annoy the shit out of del9 while they were messing around with powerpoint.
That was me then, i nearly flipped when one of del9 plugged something in to my boards and cut the power while random were on... it took the electrician 4 hours to set up power at the desk. i've never spent a day turning sound down... it was weird, trying to fill a room like that, at the end i had drums off, guitars and bass down to a minimum with some keyboards going through, it was quite loud on stage though.

ostrichsyndrome said:
That was me then, i nearly flipped when one of del9 plugged something in to my boards and cut the power while random were on... it took the electrician 4 hours to set up power at the desk. i've never spent a day turning sound down... it was weird, trying to fill a room like that, at the end i had drums off, guitars and bass down to a minimum with some keyboards going through, it was quite loud on stage though.
you should kick the fuck out of del9 for doing that, they're always fucking with people's shit.

hag said:
you should kick the fuck out of del9 for doing that, they're always fucking with people's shit.
it wasn't really their fault, the sparkie was a bit useless... they done a good job after that though. actually any contact details for them, i'm looking for something (visual wise) that they could help out with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back