redneck child slays monster pig (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
Monster Pig no match for boy

Hog shot by kid may be 1,051 pounds

May 27, 2007
BY KATE BRUMBACK

Monster_Pig_1301410262.jpg

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig.
An 11-year-old boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9 feet 4 inches from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

Jamison Stone, 11, stands next to a wild pig he killed May 3 near Delta, Ala. Stone's father says the hog weighed 1,051 pounds and measured 9 feet 4 inches from the tip of it's snout to the base of its tail.
(AP)

If the claims are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in south Georgia in 2004. Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet long. National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains think the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.
Regardless of the comparison, Jamison is reveling in the attention over his pig.
''It feels really good,'' Jamison said in a phone interview. ''It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big.''
Jamison, who killed his first deer at 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Monster Pig. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50-caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.
Through it all, there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation for doing.
''I was a little bit scared, a little bit excited,'' Jamison said.
His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast, with 5-inch tusks, decided to charge.

monster pig's predecessor, hogzilla:

hogzillax.jpg

check out www.monsterpig.com

What a little prick. "Jesus, I've never seen a pig that size before, its probably the only one in the world! I have to kill it." I would have loved to have seen a newspaper headline actually being "stupid prick killed trying to kill largest pig in the world for no reason"

they had it made into breakfast sausages, they mustn't be so much into rashers over there:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read this the other day, would like to hunt down that fat fuck and his father the same way they hunted down that poor animal.....

That pig picture is misleading, by putting the boy further back the pig appears bigger. There was a similar photo of a scorpion spider in Iraq with a soldiers foot in the background that made it look like something out of star trek. http://www.sodaro.org/blog/archives/spider.jpg

"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

i posted this up before but have since learned the picture is photo shopped and its not that big at all.....:rolleyes:

Read this the other day, would like to hunt down that fat fuck and his father the same way they hunted down that poor animal.....

what, you mean raise them in captivity then put them in a fenced-in, 150 acre "hunting preserve" like Fred was?

CNN said:
The huge hog that became known as "Monster Pig" after being hunted and killed by an 11-year-old boy had another name: Fred.The not-so-wild pig had been raised on an Alabama farm and was sold to the Lost Creek Plantation just four days before it was shot there in a 150-acre fenced area, the animal's former owner said.
Phil Blissitt told The Anniston Star in a story Friday that he bought the 6-week-old pig in December 2004 as a Christmas gift for his wife, Rhonda, and that they sold it after deciding to get rid of all the pigs at their farm.
"I just wanted the truth to be told. That wasn't a wild pig," Rhonda Blissitt said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/02/monster.pig.ap/index.html

hmmm, the title of the thread was the most mis-leading, i was expecting some cork head to have taken out a massive cop or something...anyways..

Looks like the boar from princess mononoke. Was in a hunting shop earlier saw some amazing hunting rifles, hope the kid doesnt expect anyone to believe he killed it with that toy he's holding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back