red ink books to close it's doors (for awhile) (1 Viewer)

I'm in a computer based class, so I have all the time in the world.

hey this is ann from murder city records, i just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported us over the last year and a half, it's been very much appreciated. It seems so sad to be winding down now, especiall having read all the messages on this thread.
Anyhow i just wanted to send out the message to anybody that has cd's etc on sale or return with us.Could you please come in and collect your stock/cash asap ,
thanks again to everyone who helped us out in any way
ann

I'll miss this. Was in there today and icked up a load of stuff for only 28 quid! (Easpa Measa CD & split 7", two issues of Bite The Hand Thats Feeds.. Estel & The Killing Sprees 7"'s, and lods of Zines. where else in Ireland would you get the value :) )

Ah, shite anyway. Fuckin hell, any time I was in Ireland I'd a real nice time in there, meeting random people coming in and having a bit of a laugh, aswell as getting hold of lots of deadly zines, books and records. Now I've no idea of where to pick up new Irish zines or to leave mine for people to get. You'll be missed.

Connection made to Secret Book & Record Store -way different thing altogether.

yo!

sunday night is the deadline if anyone wants anything ordered for them bookwise.

thanks again.
____________yis are all bledin rappah

São Paulo Punk said:
Does anyone else work in a shop around town where I can call in and talk about life, family, music, problems etc... and not buy anything? :eek:

you can come into where i work, ya might have to lose yer gaff first though :p until then im not dealing with you:cool:

hey guys, sorry to hear about the shop closing, thanks for all the work yous put in, we really appreciate it. It was really great having such an amazing source in the city.
Fiyona and Carmel

Hey cheers for everything. You made many a journey back to wales alot less boring, and even educational at times.

Cian

I always used to pop in for a few minutes whenever I was passing through Dublin - that and Cornucopia are the only good places I know of in the city. Let us all know the second ye get a new place!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back