RECORD OF THE YEAR (1 Viewer)

RobSessive

For me, I think it could be the new REGULATIONS LP on HAVOC/KICKNPUNCH. so amazing. got it last night. proper hate the cops, two fingers to the church punk rock.

the young wasteners is just rasmus now , the lad who sang recording bizarre free jazz meets dead kennedys style songs.hes been recording it for AGES so i would get your hopes up any time soon.and its shite anyways.

its a bit early to be decidin record of the year...i'd usually wait till the following feb./march to make my decision (get a chance to hear all the latecomers)

as far as last year goes i think the good life- 'album of the year' (appropriately named) may have been my favourite...nothing's blown me away yet this year apart from Ted Leo- Shake the Sheets but the lawrence arms(only a collections thingy) and bear vs. shark both have new albums comin out so we'll see

i dunno i think the JESU album does it for me for best thing i've heard in the last year, and the obSERVERS EP (yep manged to pick it up in portland rob!) anyone who likes their punk tp have a bit of roll should check it out

The album of the year is sure to be the impending Arnocorps album coming out in August. Even though it's only June, this will definitely be the album of the year beyond all doubt I tell you.

Cormcolash said:
The album of the year is sure to be the impending Arnocorps album coming out in August. Even though it's only June, this will definitely be the album of the year beyond all doubt I tell you.
did you even read my post?!:rolleyes:

demonica said:
even though it's only june and by the way, why did you post this in june?!

Oh my god, darling, didn't you know?! Denmark is so hot right now in north america?

Hmmm, I want a limp wrist emoticon .|..| :p

Besides, by the end of year when everyone is doing their best of 2005 witty, ironic and self referential posts, memories of records only reach back about 4 or 5 months ( or at least mine does), so you need at least a half way point for some perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back