Recommend me a pedal... (1 Viewer)

Jesus Eoin you gave me your last pedal too. Which is the same as this with a chain drive, and my favourite.

basic_pedal.jpg

I do think Iron Cobra´s are probably the best pedals I´ve played but I do like things simple. oh and cheap....

i usually play an iron cobra when im playing cause im lazy and not talented enuf for heal to toe, but the only pedals which i can triplet on our go at a proper belt on are cheap light pedals oddly enuf, like the ones you would get with a starter kit. but im gona contradict myself and say get a single cobra pedal, there great and sturdy if your gona be touring.

mark

I used to have a belt driven Pearl eliminator but some cunt robbed it from a gig in Kilcoole.

Great pedal. Sorely missed.

does anyone have any opinions on dw pedals; played one on a kit about a week ago; it was very, very nice. black. it didn't occur to me to get the model number though.

I'm using the basic sonor pedal that came with my kit. it's such a rubbish pedal. the beater doesn't even hit the skin straight on. not good.

I'm using the basic sonor pedal that came with my kit. it's such a rubbish pedal. the beater doesn't even hit the skin straight on. not good.

Had that one for years meself, what a piece of shit. I fuckin love sonor drums but how the fuck do they manage to get it so wrong when it comes to the pedal department! Its an important department!

yeah, it's a very important department! must chuck it the instant I get the money for a new one together. I bent back the beater so it would actually hit the skin at an acceptable angle; then someone else was using my kit and they decided to turn the beater the opposite way. cue broken skin. stupid fucking pedal!

I mainly just hated the fact that anytime you try anything quick or heavy on it just rattles about and takes all the precision and force out of your strike. I moved onto this one when my bass player joined the band and gave me his old one and its been the dogs bollox for years although it definitely had its day a while back.
102098.jpg

Very affordable, well made and sturdy, I highly recommend it to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back