Recently Purchased (1 Viewer)

I picked up the Defcon 54321 LP by Man Or Astroman during the week. It's really good fun. I'd forgotten how good they were. It kind of reminds me of a more reverby Night Marchers in parts.

Pretty pleased to get my hands on this lot. All tapes.

v/a-a sonic explosion
v/a-a sonic explosion vol 2
Large Mound-the well known rock group
v/a-frenzy (with zine)
Brinskill Bombbeat-armageddon airwaves
Arnheim-look what the funny man did
Hylton Weir-demo
Striknien DC-wecome to the gash factory
Cheapskate-social welfare
The Waltons-believe it or not!
Blue Babies-from a whisper to a scream
v/a-rejected#1
Stigmatamatyr-facts of life
Ciunas-visions of hell from beyond the 12th fret

SubRosa ~ More Constant Than The Gods 2lp
Yob ~ Clearing The Path To Ascend 2lp
Saturnalia Temple ~ To The Other lp
Abaddon Incarnate ~ Pessimist lp
Merzbow ~ Konchuuki cd
Up-Tight ~ The Night Is Yours cd

Troum & raison d'être ~ De Aeris In Sublunaria Influxu cd

[QUOTE="hydromancer, post: 1629701, member: 9730"]Up-Tight ~ The Night Is Yours cd[/QUOTE]
I have the original LP but want the 2CD version for the extra tracks. Great band.

It's at least forty quid for there handmade version's and the extra material is only on a cdr collectors only I think. I should just buy the digital version really post from Brazil will be cool though

SubRosa ~ More Constant Than The Gods 2lp
Yob ~ Clearing The Path To Ascend 2lp
Saturnalia Temple ~ To The Other lp
Abaddon Incarnate ~ Pessimist lp
Merzbow ~ Konchuuki cd
Up-Tight ~ The Night Is Yours cd

Troum & raison d'être ~ De Aeris In Sublunaria Influxu cd

That Yob album's deadly. Haven't listened to it in a while, must dig it out when I get home

It's at least forty quid for there handmade version's and the extra material is only on a cdr collectors only I think. I should just buy the digital version really post from Brazil will be cool though
Yeah, I think the special edition is sold out though. It sold on discogs for a tenner at some point so keeping an eye out there for it.

Got those 2 Mac Demarco albums - he seems to be getting a lot of press at the moment. Salad Days reminds me a lot of Slanted and Enchanted era Pavement.

Got those 2 Mac Demarco albums - he seems to be getting a lot of press at the moment. Salad Days reminds me a lot of Slanted and Enchanted era Pavement.
Be sure to pick up Rock'nRoll Nightclub, it's got a bit of a sleazier thing going on than everything after; he has his voice slowed down so its elvis deep on it, its great!

323ebd766432d7894761dad27e677862.jpg

Original 1st press gatefold. Not an pristine a cover as that copy, but the vinyl is clean as whistle.

Miles Davis - E.S.P (VG+, 5 bucks = score)
Don Ellis - Live at Monterey (why is he so overlooked? Madcap genius. Well at least it means I can pick up his records for peanuts)
Donald Byrd - Street Lady (waca-waca). I love all the Mizell brothers produced jazz-funk records at that time. Cocaine party central.
The Doors - Morrison Hotel. Pretty much for Peace Frog. I love Peace Frog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back