REBELLIOUS JUKEBOX FUNDRAISER - FRIDAY 24TH JULY (1 Viewer)

That's just not good enough Mr. Moose, I'm sure there must be cheap flights from your debauchery abroad.

I'm only going away for 3 days like. Can I give you whatever the door is and you can pay in my name or something?

Will have a distro table at this if that's ok Mary? Will have the following if folks are interested. Mainly all new releases from Coitus, Instinct for Survival, Coldwar, Skullcrusher, Only Fumes and Corpses, Krush, Subcut, Kvoteringen, Unidos Pelo Odio, Cruel Face, Cathode, Ação Direta, Accion Mutante, Agathocles, Audio Kollaps and lots of S.E. Asia Crust.

Will have a distro table at this if that's ok Mary? Will have the following if folks are interested. Mainly all new releases from Coitus, Instinct for Survival, Coldwar, Skullcrusher, Only Fumes and Corpses, Krush, Subcut, Kvoteringen, Unidos Pelo Odio, Cruel Face, Cathode, Ação Direta, Accion Mutante, Agathocles, Audio Kollaps and lots of S.E. Asia Crust.

That's great Sean see you then

POSTER-4.jpg

Yeah sure I know them all pretty well from growing up across the road from them. It's the twats involvement that leads me to be unsurprised. Looked like they were gonna pull it together there for a while and all which is a pity. I've always liked the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back