Reason Tutorials (1 Viewer)

BonsaiSuperstar

Does anyone know any sites online to give you real basic tutorials on Reason (3.0 is the version i am using)?

As a side question, are there any easier to use products/software?

Whats the best for recording live instruments?

Cheers.

Try here: http://www.reasonstation.net/tutorials/ or try Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=reason+tutorials&search_type=&aq=f

There are probably "easier" packages out there like Garageband, but it will depend on what you are actually trying to achieve.

For recording software (for free) a lot of people are fond of Reaper and many like Ardour too. But if you just want to record audio to bang into one of Reason's samplers, then you could try Audacity which is a very straightforward program.

Popular packages that will cost you are Protools and Logic.

I always thought reason was pretty user friendly, but I guess there's a lot there to learn if you're new to it. the tutorials will help you over the learning curve..

if you want to use a program to record alongside reason, there are several (some already mentioned by pissypants) that you can 'rewire' and sync with reason. depends on what kind of recording you want to do. if you're looking to create loops and shit, ableton live and reason work well together. I've always found logic to be a good program but it's a mac only application these days.

I'm sure there are at least a handful of reason users on this board; I'm sure if you had any specific questions along the way someone could field them here. who knows, the rest of us might learn a thing or two in the process!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back