ratemyteachers.com student question board. why? because i'm bored. (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
Have you ever not been able to focus because your teacher is to hot?

i like my grade 6 teacher for like a year...i told him..and now he wont even look at me..far from talkin to me...i told my friends and they sadi i was crazy..maybe cuz he'z 17 yearz older thn me..hez a grade 7 teacher now..i see him everywhere ...wat should i do?

what do u do if a teacher puts u in the back of the classroom for talking?

My grade 6 teacher yell's a lot what should i do?

What is harder, High School, or College?

i liek my grade 6 gym teacher...wat sud i do..ive already gotton in trouble for taking action..WAT SHOULD I DO??
(responses:
"Ask him out"
"wow your only in grade 6.. wow wtf obviously there is something wrong in your head that a grown man would like some 9 year old girl .. get a life"
"thats awsome is he hot? describe? so what did you do to him that got you in trouble."
"wow thats really freaky"
"Buy a stereo. Record on a cassette a message that says "You like young girls" over and over. Find his house. Get in his room. Put the cassette in the stereo. Press play. And every night, you make him listen to it. And maybe, one day, he will start to like young girls.")

My math teacher gives the class three test every friday when we already get calsses for other classes

Well that blows the discussion on how a Religion teacher at my school is to fat to get off her arse to press play on the video recorder and walk to the shop to get her lunch so she makes her students go for her during class right out of the water.

more shit.

more stupid shit. this is from an irish site for teenage wankers. good ending though.

321878778 im a 16year old girl. im a bit pissed and feeling very horny im only in my g string and bra cum on boys lets talk dirrty
permanent link to this post: http://www.hateboard.com/read/321878778

comments:
26.03.06 22:54 your forward! dats sexy so wat u look like

27.03.06 00:04 IVE LONG BLOND HAIR A BIT TANNED BLUE EYES AND RIGHT NOW IM FINGERING MYSELF

28.03.06 18:41 ok wot a huge turn off sluts dont do the job cya!

SCORING WANKING AND GIVING HEAD!!

I LOVE SCORING!!
I LOVE SCORING MEETING SHIFTING WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT!! ITS AMAZING!!!BUT I WANT NO NO IF THERE ARE ANY LIL TRICKS I CAN DO WHILE SCORING LIKE WITH MY THOUNGE TO MAKE IT THAT BUIT MORE INTRESTING FOR ANY GUY THAT WANTS IT......AND ALSO I WANT TIPS ON GIVING HEAD AND GIVING A WANK..... IVE NEVER DONE EIDER BUT ID LIKE TO SOON.......PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS!! ON SCORING WANKING AND GIVING HEAD!! THANKS .....IF YOU LOVE ALL THE ABOVE WRITE A COMMENT OK?? HELP A NICE GIRL OUT.....AND SHE MIGHT DO THE SAME FOR U......XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.heartboard.org/read/779809109
at least that girl hasnt been reading any books or getting any big ideas and still knows her fucking place

also this;
''i know these things! surprise her! walk up 2 her, grab her ass stick ur tounge down her mouth and fukin enjoy it!!!!!!!!!! tell her ur horny n she'll move da 2 best parts of a girls body closer 2 urs! den ask her out!
u no shell say yeh!''
amazing

573368704 Tallaght girls!
I lived in Tallaght last year and the girls out there are the horniest bitches ever, They all have huge tits.
Castlebar Women just don't measure up to them.
Paul (Castlebar)
permanent link to this post:
http://www.hateboard.com/read/573368704

comments:
29.07.06 22:31Mayo women
Mayo Women are only dry owl cunts anyway, sure they wouldn't know a prick if it hit them in the face
11.08.06 18:18course we are!!!!!!!!
us tallaght girls are all fuckin lashes!!!!!!!! an all u guys betta kno it!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
24.08.06 21:39xxx
ye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucky no-one bothers reading them then. girls only read books to impress men anyway.
LOVE TO GIVE
I love to give things espcially a good length of my mickey to hot blonde chicks with big fun bags.so if u want a good lash and your as described above let me know THANKS

if you cant hit that theres thousands of 14 year old girls askin for rides on that site anyway.

''funbags''.....still havent stopped laughing since i saw that
That's what :heart: Stephen Fry:heart: calls them. Fullsome funbags. Only a gay guy could call them something that unsexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back