Rain (1 Viewer)

It was great weather last night. Thunder and lightening here from about 3am - 7am, haven't seen weather like that for years.

Have never seen rain like that before in Ireland. ended up sleeping on the couch with the madra who was scared shitless and kept looking at me threateningly everytime he heard thunder thinking somehow that it was all my fault he couldn't get a rest. Only one of us however had to get up at seven for work!

Have never seen rain like that before in Ireland. ended up sleeping on the couch with the madra who was scared shitless and kept looking at me threateningly everytime he heard thunder thinking somehow that it was all my fault he couldn't get a rest. Only one of us however had to get up at seven for work!

which one of you was that?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well come September, he could be working while I am a jobless bum. He is going to stud which I guess makes me....his....well...pimp.

i woke up about an hour before it started, then i had to close the window when it came because the down-pipe on the gutter has been removed for work on the front of the house and the water was all splattering straight from the hole in the gutter down onto the gravel outside my window for an hour and a half. i had a long weird dream about the world being flooded and woke up feeling wrecked.

Namor!

namor.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back