Rain (1 Viewer)

I've had a stiff hip for the past three weeks. X-ray next week. The easy money's on rhumatism(?)

Could be arthritis, also gives people the jip in wet weather. My jippy knee has been jipping profusely.

I also have this weird sinus headache that appears immediately before a heavy downpour, it's spooky. Right before it pisses down my head goes WOM! and I nearly lose my balance. Something to do with air pressure and my inner ear I imagine. Or a small demon living in my skull.

At least in London we've been having strong sunny spells in between the deluges, but it just means you can get sunburnt and drenched to the skin on the same day unless you go out equipped for both.

These songs are constantly in my head:

The Sun and the Rain (Madness)

Rainy Night in Georgia (Randy Crawford)

Rain (The Cult)

Happy When it Rains (JAMC)

Orange and Red (Guernica - only Thumpeders of a certain vintage will remember this, Irish late '80s indie pop, begins "Everything was incandescent/ Like it sometimes is after the rain/ All the streets were paved with puddles/ Everything was puls-puls-pulsating")

Could be arthritis, also gives people the jip in wet weather. My jippy knee has been jipping profusely.

yeah, damp weather is crap for your joints in general. i did a yoga class yesterday and everybody was complaining of feeling stiff and creaky. i appear to have the hip flexibility of a ninety-year-old woman at the moment.

I also have this weird sinus headache that appears immediately before a heavy downpour, it's spooky. Right before it pisses down my head goes WOM! and I nearly lose my balance. Something to do with air pressure and my inner ear I imagine. Or a small demon living in my skull.

i haven't quite had the rain-predicting headaches, but my sinuses have been shite.

seriously, humans weren't meant to live in these conditions. maybe i should have myself laminated. or damp-proofed.

I need to get a big poncho for me and HMB. I can't bring him out in the sling if it's pissing rain. :(

I hate walking with the pram, it's very hard to do any offroading.

I need to get a big poncho for me and HMB. I can't bring him out in the sling if it's pissing rain. :(

I saw a guy in Limerick the other day and his baby was in a cool sort of rain coat/box up on yer man's back with a little see-through plastic square for the little fella to look out through. It was gas.

a friend of mine has a rather nifty two-person raincoat for wearing with the baby in the sling/carrier - it actually has a space at the front with a second little hood (and i think one at the back for if you're carrying the baby on your back).

i can ask her where she got it for you if you like?

a friend of mine has a rather nifty two-person raincoat for wearing with the baby in the sling/carrier - it actually has a space at the front with a second little hood (and i think one at the back for if you're carrying the baby on your back).

i can ask her where she got it for you if you like?

That sounds deadly. I'd love to know where she got it, can't find anything suitable online, but I'm probably searching for the wrong thing.

It's back to blue skies up here today, forecast fox says it's raining but I can't see a single rain cloud.

lightning just hit a crane beside my house, looked really cool but not too sure how much fun it is for the guy inside it.

lightning just hit a crane beside my house, looked really cool but not too sure how much fun it is for the guy inside it.

well given that he now has superpowers I'd say he's pretty pleased with himself

well given that he now has superpowers I'd say he's pretty pleased with himself
im guessing his powers will mesh lightning with him being in a crane at the time.... uses his electrical power lift things? emmmm not too sure howrealistic that is, maybe he can use it to magnatise steel so evil doers get squashed between too things? it could happen!

he will be a master of those grab games you get in amusement arcades

as superpowers go it's not much but it's more than I have

he will be a master of those grab games you get in amusement arcades

as superpowers go it's not much but it's more than I have
thats a cool superpower, he can win all the ipods and money that the bastards put in little cases that make irt look oh so very easy to win so you try again and again and again until you reaslse you've spent your busfare and its a long walk home.
you can also singlehandedly close down Dr quarkies!

I AM HAVE CRAI.

sad-puppy-cage_~u14655424.jpg

Don't think so.

Is it happening?

I hope not. Or if it's happening, I hope they're having an awesome time in that make-the-most-of-it kind of way, and not suffering, like.

Chances are: it's happening, everyone's soaked, it's been called off prematurely and everyone is a wee bit sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back