Rain (1 Viewer)

Lord-Hydronium1.jpg

The sun was splitting the stones here today. And I was stuck in a freezing air-conditioned room most of the day :( Air conditioning lads. This isn't California.

rain is the best thing about this country, well that and burdochs crispy bits, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yep, but two of them aint so good, ugggggggggg.

Bugger me

The outlook is for very wet weather with no hope at all of it settling in the foreseeable future. Showers will still continue to occur during Saturday night with some longer spells of rain also. Sunday will be a blustery showery day, although bright for the morning the cloud will b build up in the afternoon. There will be showers in the morning time but they will become more frequent during the second half of Sunday. The showers will die away towards Sunday evening and night. Monday will begin dry and bright but rain will develop once more during the day. The very wet weather will continue on in Tuesday as well. Then the midweek period of Wednesday and Thursday will continue to remain showery.

With apologies to the weatherman off Family Guy - It gon' rain!

can i just get the fucking clothes dry? is that too much to ask?

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Boris has just given me a summary of his views. He is a weather prophet. The weather will continue bad, he says. There will be more calamities, more death, more despair. Not the slightest indication of a change anywhere. The cancer of time is eating us away. Our heroes have killed themselves, or are killing themselves. The hero, then, is not Time, but Timelessness. We must get in step, a lock step, toward the prison of death. There is no escape. The weather will not change.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back