Rain (2 Viewers)

People complaining about the weather on an island that has long been associated with year-round rain?
Yeah, me too.

What do these assholes think, that just because they have a balcony or like sipping a pint outside Grogan's that the world owes them better weather?
I'm with you. It's ridiculous.

Maybe they should all move to Florida and complain about the humidity.

this has only become a problem since the smoking ban forced smokers to smoke outside

I only complain about misuse of rain gear and lack of proper thunderstorms. I miss those. Fuck off to those who use an umbrella when it's barely spitting! What are you going to melt, ffs?

I only complain about misuse of rain gear and lack of proper thunderstorms. I miss those. Fuck off to those who use an umbrella when it's barely spitting! What are you going to melt, ffs?

Totally agree. I was walking across a car park the other day and it started to rain. People were running to get indoors as if the Rapture had started and blood was pouring from the sky.

It's just water, people!

Yes! And my flying monkeys' wings stop working!

No, seriously though, my hair goes funny-shaped in drizzle and I look like a drowned rat.

I have a completely different attitude to rain now that I have plants growing outdoors.

From Hagakure

Rain
There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything.

I was going to walk, usually do, but after taking about 20 steps I turned back around and hailed a passing taxi. In just those 20 steps my trousers were soaked up to the knees.

i expected to get soaked cycling to work, but that rain wasn't wet at all. weird.

"When the rain comes they run and hide their heads,
they might as well be dead,
When the rain comes, when the raaain comes.

Raaaaaiyaaiinayyaaaaaan....i don't maaaiind."

"When the rain comes they run and hide their heads,
they might as well be dead,
When the rain comes, when the raaain comes.

Raaaaaiyaaiinayyaaaaaan....i don't maaaiind."

christ, this thread is going full circle

will the nazi jokes be coming back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back