Rag presents: Laura Sheeran / Exploding Birds - Seomra Spraoi Sat 3rd of July (1 Viewer)

D0njo

Website
Visit site
35753_131432536887224_100000614341280_216559_1643289_n.jpg

photo.php

Laura Sheeran was born in Galway Ireland in 1987, and currently lives in Dublin. She has been described as “like an episode of Twin Peaks in female form”.
Her music combines ambient sounds, electronica and a range of instruments (notably the bowed saw, but also ukelele, accordian, flute, melodica, guitar, keyboards, etc.) to create an atmospheric soundscape that provides support for her voice and lyrics. The latter are often tinged with a sense of imminent threat, yearning, mortality and mystery.

http://www.myspace.com/laurasheeranmusic

11835_204711667403_10470667403_3097089_6351867_n.jpg

Exploding Birds are an elusive Dublin group creating a caustic mix of hardcore/grind.

Loud. Fast. Slow. Noise.

http://www.myspace.com/explodingbirds

l_f553c08821ec8f6e9266c3e2c169d2ce.jpg

+ Guest DJ's and vegan food
Saturday 3rd of July 8pm untill late
Suggested donation €5 - more if you can, less if you can't

BYOB

Directions: Walk north along Gardiner St, past Mountjoy Square and turn right at the next laneway(Belvidere Court). Seomra Spraoi is about halfway down the lane on the right hand side(number ten).

image_large

Seomra Spraoi is an autonomous social centre in Dublin city centre. It is run by a non-hierarchical, anti capitalist collective on a not-for-profit basis. It hosts workshops, gigs, political meetings, language lessons, film screenings, a vegan cafe and lots more. The centre seeks to be a hub of positive resistance in a city and society where public spaces have been eaten away by consumerism, property speculation and the culture of the car.

Scientician- I this information was not forthcoming, I posted this for a friend..

Only slightly pear shaped what with no Laura Sheeran, I heard Exploding Birds were fantastic, but I missed them due to prolonged imbibing in the Phenix park

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back