Radiohead in August (1 Viewer)

Now i'm not the worlds biggest radiohead fan, but i went to see them after hail to the thief in arnhem and it was THE best gig i've ever seen. they played for at least 2 1/2 hours, each song was an event, they ripped it apart, broke it down, fucked it about, built it up again- a band in complete mastery of their instruments and their songs. definitely recommended and definitely going again...

shitepipe said:
Now i'm not the worlds biggest radiohead fan, but i went to see them after hail to the thief in arnhem and it was THE best gig i've ever seen. they played for at least 2 1/2 hours, each song was an event, they ripped it apart, broke it down, fucked it about, built it up again- a band in complete mastery of their instruments and their songs. definitely recommended and definitely going again...

it sounded good only because you were mashed out of you brain on high quality heroin.

WELL IF IT'S BECK I'M A GOIN'. I'LL THROW ANOTHER PAINTING AT HIM.

SPAZZY SHAKEY BLINKY HEAD NEEDS TO STOP DICKIN' AROUND WITH ALL THOSE STUPID NOISES. THEIR LAST TWO ALBUMS WERE NON-EVENTS. RADIOHEAD ARE NOT A 'ELECTRO-LO-FI-JAM BAND' AND SHOULD STOP ACTIN' LIKE ONE. THE WORLD EVENTUALLY HATES A JAM BAND.

AND THEY'RE GETTIN' WAY TOO CLOSE TO NERDY-NOGER DOYLE-STEVE REICHE-CHIN STROKIN' KACK.

SOMETIMES IN THE NIGHT...
ALLAHQUAANNDO!!

to be honest, i would never trust the supports they announce for these gigs. the last few years they've fucked up and put names on the posters of folks who never show up. E.G. Sonic Youth and Phantom Planet (who are crap but there were a few dissappointed people in the audience when they realised they weren't playing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back