Radio Documentary on "Hope Promotions" (1 Viewer)

Thanks to anyone who tuned in and listened , they fucked up a bit on the times so it started a bit later than planned .

Barry

LamStock said:
anyone got a copy of this? i was working last night

How's it going lads? I'll have an audio file of this later on today I reckon. Problem is that I have nowhere to post it. I have 2 options - find some free webspace somewhere that's friendly towards big files (around 30MB I'd say) or set up a bittorrent tracker.

If anyone has anything to say on either of these or a pointer to some free online file storage I'm all ears.

I captured it off the radio because the stream wasn't working - problem is my reception was poxy. I tried some noise reduction filters on it but unfortunately some of the voices are very quiet, got confused with the noise and ended up sounding like the Smash robots, which is pretty cool but no good for actually understanding what's going on. I was tempted to amplify some parts but I left it as is.

I can do a real shite quality version as well for those of you on dialup if required.

fuzzix said:
How's it going lads? I'll have an audio file of this later on today I reckon. Problem is that I have nowhere to post it. I have 2 options - find some free webspace somewhere that's friendly towards big files (around 30MB I'd say) or set up a bittorrent tracker.

If anyone has anything to say on either of these or a pointer to some free online file storage I'm all ears.

I captured it off the radio because the stream wasn't working - problem is my reception was poxy. I tried some noise reduction filters on it but unfortunately some of the voices are very quiet, got confused with the noise and ended up sounding like the Smash robots, which is pretty cool but no good for actually understanding what's going on. I was tempted to amplify some parts but I left it as is.

I can do a real shite quality version as well for those of you on dialup if required.

Send it to Pete that runs Thumped, I'm sure he'll put it up on the website. You can pm him at ... Pete.

Theres no point putting up a bad quality version of it on the net . I can give someone a cd of it instead to put up . can meet up with someone on monday to give them a copy if they want .

Organised Ideas said:
Theres no point putting up a bad quality version of it on the net . I can give someone a cd of it instead to put up . can meet up with someone on monday to give them a copy if they want .

It's not "bad" quality - definitely listenable...

Pete has agreed to put it up on thumped, it's just a question of getting it to him
Organised Ideas said:

Ah the quality is fine.

Pretty good documentary, very interesting. For some reason Bushy's interview really amused me! I dunno why! Maybe because I identify with it really easily.
Worst bit was Clodagh's interview, because with whatever the hell was going on in the background, it was difficult to hear what she was saying half the time! Quiet rooms are the way to go.

Here, in the documentary, niall mentions the record they put out with Ciunas (sp?), mexican pets etc. are ciunas the band that sang some song that might be called 'life', i had this song on a mixtape from ages ago and it's all warped and i lost the list of songs. i'd love to get a copy.

i think it kinda went 'i wake up every morning and i kiss my wife, i wake up every morning oh what a fucking life'
deadly song. anyone know where you could get a copy of it?

Ciúnas songs are called 'innocent' and 'perpetual' they don't mention anything about
pm me and i'll give you a copy of the 12"

redd said:
Here, in the documentary, niall mentions the record they put out with Ciunas (sp?), mexican pets etc. are ciunas the band that sang some song that might be called 'life', i had this song on a mixtape from ages ago and it's all warped and i lost the list of songs. i'd love to get a copy.

i think it kinda went 'i wake up every morning and i kiss my wife, i wake up every morning oh what a fucking life'
deadly song. anyone know where you could get a copy of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back