*quizzled* (1 Viewer)

advanced brain physics

joss (25 May, 2001 12:30 p.m.):
Haha.
Those guys are taking the piss out of me.
They must be gay.
*chortle*
as you'd put it yourself my snare stand nicking friend, QED, quite easily done! BANJO!!!

John (25 May, 2001 01:14 p.m.):
Hag, did somebody really tell you I had a bag in my stomach?
no, well yes. dreams are featuring a lot today. i had a dream and you were in it but you were on the ground with your stomach wide open with a bag sticking out and i could see your guts but you were grand, smiling and spliffin as per usual. it was like a cross between monty python and naked lunch ... none of the rest of the cake were there, just you and you only featured for a little while. i'm convincved it had something to do with the operation you had on your throat a while back and me going to sleep pissed. no harm intended but it was a very 'real' dream and then i woke up and i was confused about what was real, you know, like the way you piece bits of tv and other stuff together and that's your 'life'. so, then i needed to ask you if it was true. would you like to have a bag in your stomach?

Yes yes.
I'll get you the stand.
How do I have it anyhow?
I knew it wasn't mine cos mine is daubed with blue paint.

hag (25 May, 2001 01:21 p.m.):
so, then i needed to ask you if it was true. would you like to have a bag in your stomach?

No thanks. I've had quite enough plastic in my torso thanks. Oh, the stories I could tell...

joss (25 May, 2001 01:21 p.m.):
Yes yes.
I'll get you the stand.
How do I have it anyhow?

Blue paint? Did you in turn rob it from a rehearsal room or summat, hag?

That's my one.
I bought it from that Sound House place in Temple Bar.
They had loads of stuff from Temple Lane rehearsal studios.

joss (25 May, 2001 01:44 p.m.):
Yes yes.
I'll get you the stand.
How do I have it anyhow?
jesus, am i pestering you? sorry boss. why don't you keep it? it's not like yours is a piece of shit and mine isn't... :)

i am hugely confused. i have no idea what's going on here. could somebody (perhaps jesus, he seems to be getting quite a bit of attention here, even though he isn't a registered thumped board-er) please explain all these private jokes and allusions and references to snare stands and the like please.

...and to the person who will now inevitably spend half an hour going off and registering themselves as 'jesus' just to be able to make one single pseudo-witty comment after this one, on one thread, on one site in the backwaters of the internet, i say well done sir or madam. your services to rokkk and roll are above and beyond the call of duty.

Can't be arsed registering my name as Jesus so let's pretend that it is.

See? Nothing pseudo witty about it. As far as jokes go it's gold.

I wish there was somebody here to give me a high-five. Can somebody respond with one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back