Queensryche / Geoff Tate / Insania (1 Viewer)

Re: Bored in Work 539

So thats how you pronounce Queensryche.

Also..what is that shite?

I don't know, it seems to be some sort of youtube press-pack thing. It's bizarre and utterly, utterly cringe-inducing.

his grandad honda 50!

HondaCub.jpg

ah now, there was no need to bring honda 50's into it. prefferred mode of transport for the rural alcoholic for a generation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What the hell is this? I was expecting him to ask us for a donation of to sign a petition or at least flog us some man perfume

I skipped through it so I may have missed something important

whats with all the haters? Queansryche more successful than any person here. typical scene shite.

Hey I have Queensryche albums and have seen them live twice. They have been getting steadily worse since album 3, but none of that matters, Geoff had lost his mind. I think that video predates his firing from Queensryche. The lads have a new singer now and seem to be embracing their metal roots. Some videos from their recent tour seem pretty good.

I'm gonna d/l Queensryche's first lp and check em out on the strength of the divisiveness they inspire in this thread.

I'll report back with my findings this evening.Then we'll all know one way or another ..Shite? or Alrite!

In saying that, they're just mediocre melodic metal...nothing particularly terrible I suppose

So thats how you pronounce Queensryche.

I had metaller friends in Cork who refused to believe that Sacred Reich was pronounced...well, 'Sacred Reich'

They still pronounce it Sacred Rysh to this day

probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back