QOTSA live webcast NOW (1 Viewer)

The sound is grand on mine but the picture stutters a bit. I'm on the neighbour's wireless though.

well they could still do the long slow goodbye although maybe not without alan johannesson. I wish they would stop finishing on no one knows though!

well they could still do the long slow goodbye although maybe not without alan johannesson. I wish they would stop finishing on no one knows though!

It looked like the roadies were setting stuff up for an encore but then the streaming died.

Can you fucking believe the neighbour was banging on the ceiling to get me to turn it down? She called the landlord yesterday when I was tryin out me new pedal. She only moved in two days ago! Bangin on the ceiling. i'm not a fucking troll in the basement, I can communicate with words. Its not even 11 o'clock. It's QOTSA.

Good show what I saw of it all the same. Great quality.

FUCK.

Can you fucking believe the neighbour was banging on the ceiling to get me to turn it town? She called the landlord yesterday when I was tryin out me new pedal. She only moved in two days ago! Bangin on the ceiling. i'm not a fucking troll in the basement, I can communicate with words. Its not even 11 o'clock. It's QOTSA.

ring the landlord in the middle of the night next week and tell him you cant believe it but the bitch is having ANOTHER party even if she isnt. me and desertedvillage had a neighbour who did this to us years ago and got us kicked out of the flat.

I will if she doesn't take human form very soon. Or at least develop a taste for riffs and bass distortion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back