Pyha (12yr old Korean Black Metal) (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
I don't, and though i can't hear that track, I doubt I want to. I've a lot of respect for Andee Tumult, but I've read enough of the Aquarius reviews to know his taste in BM is (with various glaring exceptions obviously) largely up his arse.

besides, it's all about Dead Reptile Shrine and Vothana if you want ridiculously childish "cult" BM

i doubt it's actually a 12 year old kid (or recorded when he was 12 or whatever). i dunno, smacks of velvet cacoon mark 2 to me. i don't care one way or the other though, personally i'm all for bullshitting, etc. that track pretty much sounds like straight-up burzum worship but i liked it. the other samples on AQ site sound pretty interesting too.

besides, it's all about Dead Reptile Shrine and Vothana if you want ridiculously childish "cult" BM
dead reptile shrine are deadly. have you heard blutleuchte? i only have the cloama collab, from wasteland mausoleums, and it's great. very different to dead reptile shrine though. never heard of vothana. just looked it up on metal-archives ...
Lord Nebulah is a true eliteist and destroys any extra copies of his material once he see on the net.In some cases he has bought his own material off the net cause he believes its not for everyone
ha!

anti war black metal?
only war is real.
really doubt its actually 12 year old.not bad though.
sounds good but would recommend checking out burzum first and a few of the french bands,also akitsa, before i'd bother picking this up.

Only DEATH is real.

WAR IS MAN. MAN IS WAR.

Anti-war black metal, as a concept, definitely begins with a "geh" and ends with an "ay", speaking metal-physically.

my favorite black metal band.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

they coming to dublin somewhere in november.

Not mad about Go-Go Wrath. You only like them cos they brutally scandalised Catholic Poland a few years back! (I think that vid has footage from that show?). Saw them recently and they were a good lark live though. Gaahl's a legend. I interviewed him recently, part of it were set "20 Questions" type things, one of which was "When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?". He just sat there staring at me for about 2 minutes while I sipped my beer and looked at him, and then said, "That never happened." Fuckin amazing. The up-your-own-arseness of black metal is unbeatable.

Check these crazy fucks out if you want to hear some proper fucked black noise war metal. Might get your rocks off Gambra.

nyogdx6.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?1k2ljdzm43u

he is mad!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?". He just sat there staring at me for about 2 minutes while I sipped my beer and looked at him, and then said, "That never happened." Fuckin amazing. The up-your-own-arseness of black metal is unbeatable.

That's because the TRVE black metallers are on the wrong side of the autistic spectrum.

Humour? Empathy? Lost in their own world? Strange facial expressions? One sided conversations? Social Skills?

Aspergers!

Only DEATH is real.

WAR IS MAN. MAN IS WAR.

Anti-war black metal, as a concept, definitely begins with a "geh" and ends with an "ay", speaking metal-physically.

Second only to Christian Black Metal in terms of "missing the point".

But you can read about that in the next "Devil on 45"...plug plug..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back