punkvoter tries to mobilize the punk community! (1 Viewer)

Sleater-Kinney have banned aforementioned t-shirt at all their gigs for anyone over 18.
which i think is pretty funny

mc moley said:
so how would i vote over here? (i have a u.s. citizenchip as well as an irish one.)
not sure who my vote is going to....if at all.
anybody got any tips? im thinking nadar as well at the moment. just cuz it seems hip to do so though.
you can just go to the embassy come november and get an absentee ballot. i've heard this rumor that they don't count the absentee ballots unless it's really close, but i'm hoping it's not true. i've waited 20 years to vote in a presidential race and i want my fucking vote to count!!

tips about who to vote for? what? just read the news online and then decide who you're going to vote for....

no_exit said:
you can just go to the embassy come november and get an absentee ballot. i've heard this rumor that they don't count the absentee ballots unless it's really close, but i'm hoping it's not true. i've waited 20 years to vote in a presidential race and i want my fucking vote to count!!

tips about who to vote for? what? just read the news online and then decide who you're going to vote for....
seein' as gay marriage is on the agenda over there I'll wed either of you good citizens of uncle sam! just say the word my favourite green card providing buddies!

tommytrousers said:
seein' as gay marriage is on the agenda over there I'll wed either of you good citizens of uncle sam! just say the word my favourite green card providing buddies!
sorry ,i'm already engaged... but i'll let you know if plans fall through.

the strange guy said:
The no 66 bus goes around 10-15 meters along the pavement by the quays before coming to a dead stop.
i heard dublin bus are removing the brakes from all their buses. they're planning on cutting the queues in half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back