punks and the far right (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
just curious, why are punks so vehemently anti-facist? i mean everyone is, but punks seem to go to great lengths to tell everyone they want to kick the shit out of facists in music and in everyday life. where did this come from? i'm not trolling, just interested in the history.

not bein smart here but wud you not be better off readin a few books on the subject cause thats a fairly wide explanation you re lookin at there,unless off course you re lookin for a few smart arse shitetalk answers then this is the place for you!!let the battle commence!!

not bein smart here but wud you not be better off readin a few books on the subject cause thats a fairly wide explanation you re lookin at there,unless off course you re lookin for a few smart arse shitetalk answers then this is the place for you!!let the battle commence!!

look man, i've seen quadrophenia okay.

punks go to great lengths to tell people about all of their opinions and how vehemently they believe in them

as a theory?? punks are people who are into far left things as a natural disposition?? and the only good party music that both talks about being a lefty and i'snt controlled by the far right is probably punk?? so people who have a far left disposition end up punx sometimes??

i put question marks on all those sentences to try and sound like those people in dublin who pronounce all their sentences like a question when socio politics comes up??

i would say its probably because of the far right in the eighties i.e.nazi skinheads, fights at gigs, continuing on to today but not really in ireland that i have seen. With the anarcho punk side its fairly self explanatory as thats suposedly a political movement anyway and more than just angry music.

because marriage is just a way for the church to control your life and get more money out of you, DUH!!! you are so brainwashed. maybe you should go to anarchy school, it only costs 500 pound a term (475 if youre on benefits) and you get a free potato to cut a crass stamp out of.

Punks = liking freedom for everyone, and not being told what to do.

Nazis = liking freedom just for yourself, and telling everyone what to do.

Sometimes people get them mixed up. Personally I'm a Punzi, or maybe just a Nazk.

They saw it in Vice mag.

or they thought this is england either

2033916.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back