PunkForIt.com presents (2 Viewers)

Politakill1 said:
Excellent gig.

Skeptic tank and the other band(name?) have loads of talent and I look forward to seeing them in the future. Baby dave aren't ready for gigs yet and should jam alot more before playing again.
Well Baby Dave were raw but they also made me feel I could jopin a band too ::clef::
The band after them were decent and had potential but the sound was atrocious.
The 2nd last band were too melodic for me, Complan were decent and gotta say Eoins drums were fantastic he has really progressed over the years........Stanto's quips between songs are worth a mention too......
Pics to follow tonite, I am knackered now

Baby Dave raw and er raw ::clef::

Skeptik Tank who were actually decent but the sound for them was terrible for some reason.

Soldiers take half
These are not my type of band but will say they were the most polished band in the whole night

The doorman who could also play acoustic, good voice but not the pogo to type of performence :p

Last on was the imcomparable Complan

The famous Cormac "jump" :rolleyes:

Random crowd picture !ninjaaaa

Cunt ripping off my hat dress style :mad:

Sorry they took awhile to put up but Imageshack was poxy slow tonite !bog

why has cormac started taking his clothes off at gigs? it was funnier when he used put bins on his head.

Best gig in a while imo. Complan were excellent. Though we have to stop leaving our drinks on the table during their sets. Didn't know who Soliers Take Half were until after they played. Liked them. But liked Skeptic Tank more. Enjoyed " The doorman who could also play acoustic" too. Good night all round. Bar closed a bit early, no?

RoMaaan said:
Best gig in a while imo. Complan were excellent. Though we have to stop leaving our drinks on the table during their sets. Didn't know who Soliers Take Half were until after they played. Liked them. But liked Skeptic Tank more. Enjoyed " The doorman who could also play acoustic" too. Good night all round. Bar closed a bit early, no?

Deadly! Glad you liked the gig! Yeah the bar seemed to close a bit early but they wanted everyone out by 11:30 so that's why they closed it I guess. Bit shit but that's weekdays for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back