-PUNK ROCK DEBS- 10th of oct, in bohs (1 Viewer)

gig was great. Aongus punching an old man and shitting his pants > punks being "ironic".

Plus did anyone at the debs do "the worm"?

I thought not.

Yes, punching old people till they shit their pants: "punk". Your version of punk got old around the same time as The Exploited did. Save it for the Vice Mag crew, they'd probably be more interested in your shocking/rebellious/"mad" approach.

Fucking with social rituals and deconstructing the codes and ciphers of reality > elitist boys self-conscious individuality projects.

Yes, punching old people till they shit their pants: "punk". Your version of punk got old around the same time as The Exploited did. Save it for the Vice Mag crew, they'd probably be more interested in your shocking/rebellious/"mad" approach.

Fucking with social rituals and deconstructing the codes and ciphers of reality > elitist boys self-conscious individuality projects.

wow. youse are taking this debs vs metal gig banter way too seriously here aren't you? jesus..

Heheh...I bet you will!

Hopefully we'll play again soon. We are now officially open for bookings. Anytime, anyplace, anyone -it's gettin DONE. If you have a social event in which general faggotry requeers enableage, don't be shy. Hopefully will have a rough demo very soon, maybe just a rehearsal demo if the others are on for it.

Jaysus. I believe I made the right choice. Fucking great night. All the boh's fans were sound. All the bands were great. Partay dude had the best costume.

Can't believe I gotta go to Letterkenny for band practice today. :eek:

i don't know what this shitting pants business is about?
the auld fella didnt surely?

anyway cormac,it was a piece which dealt with spiritual transgression through degeneracy,also the consistent failure of power displayed through its reinforcement.
who the fuck mentioned punk anyway?
me and grimey are more throbbing gristle than the exploited.
go back to playing musically redundant preachey shite and pretend you're creating something interesting by feigning an interest in some childish ideology nobody in the real world gives a fuck about.
some video footage of sexbat;
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM7zAMDMPg"]YouTube - Donny Tourette Speaking His Mind[/ame]

anyway cormac,it was a piece which dealt with spiritual transgression through degeneracy,also the consistent failure of power displayed through its reinforcement.
who the fuck mentioned punk anyway?
me and grimey are more throbbing gristle than the exploited.
go back to playing musically redundant preachey shite and pretend you're creating something interesting by feigning an interest in some childish ideology nobody in the real world gives a fuck about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDM7zAMDMPg

Hah! That's more like it...hope you're taking notes Jamie! :p

As for redundand preachey shite, you're getting your rash generalisations mixed up (again)...there's nothing preachy or redundant about erections, assholes and love. But I'll forgive you since you've not had a chance to hear the lyrics. As for feigning an interest in childish ideologies, that is like SO five years ago. Right now it's all about good songs and offending idiots.

Hah! That's more like it...hope you're taking notes Jamie! :p

As for redundand preachey shite, you're getting your rash generalisations mixed up (again)...there's nothing preachy or redundant about erections, assholes and love. But I'll forgive you since you've not had a chance to hear the lyrics. As for feigning an interest in childish ideologies, that is like SO five years ago. Right now it's all about good songs and offending idiots.

sounds really fucking challenging alright,pretty redundant in a scene that's highly sexually repressed, with a shit gender balance, no openly gay people involved in it (you being bi being the exception) and most of the women being in monogmous heterosexual relationships.
why don't you go pretend you've done something in some way relevant and change nothing like you did 5 years ago then?

sounds really fucking challenging alright,pretty redundant in a scene that's highly sexually repressed, with a shit gender balance, no openly gay people involved in it (you being bi being the exception) and most of the women being in monogmous heterosexual relationships.

Aaaah boss, I'm afraid I'll have to redundantly refer you back to the lyrics again, problematic though it is since there's no demo yet. That'll clear it up for you.

The day I become sexually repressed is the day I start raping with impunity.

Anyway, I'd still rather take a shit gender balance and monotonous relationships over no girls at all and hairy dudes trying to make up for having small willies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back