Punk Myths (1 Viewer)

Corm said:
I had to leave the country and break up Scientific Bong because I got Damo pregnant and ruined Easpa Measa'a touring plans because of the baby, so Clodagh and Eric were gonna beat me up over it only I promised to never go back to Ireland and to come here and get a good job to pay for Damo's abortion, only he didn't have an abortion but he went back in time and had twins, Eoin & Donal.

I was gonna give you rep for that, but I have to spread it around some more first - I just hate that...

bastard youth were all junkies.

devin townsend sent me a christmas card a few years ago (true). and i got a letter from jesus bonehead from the day glo abortions. that's all i've got

sooo many rumours, these are some of the more amusing ones:
1)About 8 or 9 years ago,someone from Bambi thought I was a heroin addict.They most have told other people this as a couple of people actually asked me if it was true.It wasn't.
2)Hooly years ago thought I used to go out with Clodagh before I explained that was actually Jamie Farrell.I didn't.
3)I supposedly threw a guitar at Lyncher in Parnell Mooney's one night when we were both in Easpa Measa.I didn't.
3)Dave from Road used to think I was Pete Brady.I'm not.
4)Ian Moore told someone I had a criminal record for assault.I don't.
5)Allegedly, and this is my favourite, I punched somebody in the face in a pub one night because they said something daft about Oscar The Grouch.This might have happened.I have no memory of the night in question.
6)Serpents apparently hated each other so much that we couldn't be in the same room.Cobblers.
7)Blatant Disregard
8)DEBT were supposed to do a split with Today is the Day.I still to this day don't know how genuine this was, but I think it might be hearsay more than fact
10)I had a spooky experience with the Warzone ghost.this is actually true.

my all time favourite punk rumours are all Bastard Youth related,particularly the one about them supposedly shooting junk in the jacks at a gig in Carlow and getting the venue shut down.Close second is the rumour that Damo used to write for Woman's Own.

Oh, and pished on Nooly under a table at K-town.
Lovely.
yes, that story got back to me (from cormy, who heard it 'in barcelona, maybe') as you rode me then pissed on me. nice. thankfully i actually remember the incident, otherwise i wouldn't be sure if that rumour was true or not (it's not).

sooo many rumours, these are some of the more amusing ones:
1)About 8 or 9 years ago,someone from Bambi thought I was a heroin addict.They most have told other people this as a couple of people actually asked me if it was true.It wasn't.
2)Hooly years ago thought I used to go out with Clodagh before I explained that was actually Jamie Farrell.I didn't.
3)I supposedly threw a guitar at Lyncher in Parnell Mooney's one night when we were both in Easpa Measa.I didn't.
3)Dave from Road used to think I was Pete Brady.I'm not.
5)Allegedly, and this is my favourite, I punched somebody in the face in a pub one night because they said something daft about Oscar The Grouch.This might have happened.I have no memory of the night in question.
6)Serpents apparently hated each other so much that we couldn't be in the same room.Cobblers.
7)Blatant Disregard
8)DEBT were supposed to do a split with Today is the Day.I still to this day don't know how genuine this was, but I think it might be hearsay more than fact
10)I had a spooky experience with the Warzone ghost.this is actually true.

my all time favourite punk rumours are all Bastard Youth related,particularly the one about them supposedly shooting junk in the jacks at a gig in Carlow and getting the venue shut down.Close second is the rumour that Damo used to write for Woman's Own.
You sound eerily familiar to a politician.!ironyyy

yes, that story got back to me (from cormy, who heard it 'in barcelona, maybe') as you rode me then pissed on me. nice. thankfully i actually remember the incident, otherwise i wouldn't be sure if that rumour was true or not (it's not).
Pity as it sounded damn kinky !ninjaaaa

this happened....my friend made fun of your shirt or something,you threw him into a wall,then explained to me that you hated everyone that wasn't yr girlfriend and told me my records had arrived in the shop.it was very funny

Actually Glyn it was 40 quid. Search it on youtube. Posted it up fer posterity.
Oh and Liadan, you DO like cake.
I also took a piss beside Keith Chegwin once.
And snogged Kim Gordon.
fin.
filthy lies and subterfuge.

i prefer buns.

This story was doing the rounds when I was in primary school.

Young boy makes his first communion and is taken to Tramore for the day by his parents. While there he goes into a public toilet while his mother waits outside for him. Unfortunately he is attacked by punks and has his penis cut off by them. He then bleeds to death.

other variations:
1 it was toilets on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin not Tramore
2 the "punks" made him eat his penis (some say they wrapped it in tissue and shoved it in his mouth)

Janer - can you clarify?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back