Punk For It Picnic!!! (1 Viewer)

yeah, whats going on, get this Punks Piss Up sorted...!

drinking in trinity the other day, there were a lot of boorish youths drinking bavaria, and we didnt get kicked out..
i think there was some sort of wizards convention on too

bazzman said:
here yis are puttin was too much thought into where yis are gonna skull your cans. fuck it get your booze start drinkin and think on the move or the stagger as the case may be

like, duh.

it's an old myth that it's just booze that depletes brain cells. not true.
half are destroyed while deciding where :confused: to drink. the other half are destroyed whilst drinking.

:p :rolleyes: :cool: :) :D

Ok, after last nights think-tank session between the punkforits they've decided that the location for their drinking will be the royal canal, near croke park.
Toughen up the southsiders a bit.

yeh, i found the half eaten cooked swan there, then in the same spot a month or two later a headless body was found.

Punk as fuck!

beergoth said:
Head-less bodies = punk?

If I had just known earlier, I'm too old to start all over again with a new sub-culture....
that's what i was thinking, i knew about eating swans but head-less bodies?:confused:

Iveagh Gardens shuts quite early and has cops and mad poshos walking through it all the time.

Trinity doesn't kick you out till later has fewer cops and has mad poshos walking through it all the time.

the more people there are the more likely you'll get kicked out of trinity, often you can get kicked out within half an hour, the more students there are the more the security guys walk around so students aren't very good camouflage. and if i'm inside the pav trinning it up with my geology mates i don't want any of you trying to talk to me. why not along the canal somewhere? a drinking venue of consistent quality. (not high but consistent)

I suggest mountjoy square, anyone can drink there and the pigs don't give a fuck.
Plus it will nip this trend of southside toffs swarming the scene in the bud.

yeah stranegly i think weeler is onto something there, yer probably best off with mountjoy or even fairview if thats better, if there are streams of punsk goin into trinity its gonna so get stopped before it gets started.

I would have said it was the otehr way round.

/edit fs made a balls of a quote, my reply aimed at something on page 1 about strangers and drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back