Punk For It Picnic!!! (1 Viewer)

aw sean you're really getting into this! your dreams are gonna be squashed by silly bickering and outlandish drunkness. I, for one, cannot wait.

Ah the innocence of youth, their first time drinking in the green. See how this goes, try and make it along,the making of another balloxed zine anyway.

The Green? Sweet Jaysus you'll be lucky if you last half an hour, drinking with loads of people. The Pav is your only man for hassle free drinking and smoking. Just ignore the fact that the British bastards play cricket and you'll be fine.

the strange guy said:
The Pav is your only man for hassle free drinking and smoking. Just ignore the fact that the British bastards
they are bastards aren't they. but yeah this is true you'll just get hassled by the warden styled men and battered by some working class ruffian possibly using a copy of the star as a weapon

iveagh gardens would be a better location.

less goths and no security cops.

oh i thought the drinking was afterwards... i'd like to be sober for the picnic. either way i can amuse myself by watching total strangers trying to be friendly when they wouldn't otherwise be without drink...

Maybe he didn't intend for there to be drinking, but given that there will be, maybe a change of location would be a good idea.

Actually, you're right! I intended it to be alcahol-free and then have lotsa drinking after the ol' picnic but I can't control what ya'll wanna do. Bad thing is, I get the feeling that most of the kids on PFI wouldn't bother going if it wasn't in town.... any of those parks anybody mentioned in town?!

weeler said:
iveagh gardens.
less goths.

Not necessarily. I was there one sunday last summer and the place was fuckin teeeeeeming with them. I think they were having an AGM or something.They were reenacting some medieval battle all dressed up to the nines. Great entertainment buh.

Actually, how keen are people on drinkin? Cos no one seems to have mentioned that they defo wanna get pissed etc so it'd be alot less hassle if they didn't...... or maybe did it on the sly....... I hadn't actually intended on it being a drinkin thing (more was thinkin that everyone go get pissed afterwards at some point) but obviously if people wanna, they can go ahead. Just would probably make it a little simpler if they didn't..... Feedback?!

The Pav would be pretty hassle free alright, drink or no drink and it's central!!! And you wouldn't have to worry 'bout the kids gettin hassle from Star weilding skang!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back