Pulp Fiction Question (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee said:
Yknow like how (I gather) Pulp Fiction is a ripoff of some unspecified number of movies...anyone know the which?

Pulp Fiction is not a rip off of other movies as far as I know. It probably references loads and is influenced by loads but I don't think you could call it a rip off. Reservoir Dogs on the other hand..... Check out a film called City On Fire by Ringo Lam. It features a jewelry-store robbery by a team of colour-coded robbers with an undercover cop in their midst.

the ezekiel 25:17 speech is taken from a sonny chiba film where he's a hitman.

gotta love pulp fiction. i remember seeing it when i was about 14 and being blown away. it hit all the right buttons. !ninjaaaa

Stacy said:
the ezekiel 25:17 speech is taken from a sonny chiba film where he's a hitman.

gotta love pulp fiction. i remember seeing it when i was about 14 and being blown away. it hit all the right buttons. !ninjaaaa

I don't think it is actually in the bible in the form it is in the film. He took big liberties with it, I think. I could be wrong, as I am a confirmed atheist and don't really read the bible.

depends on the version of course..

"Ezekiel 25:17 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back