PUGET SOUND R.I.P. ashes to ashes 06 (1 Viewer)

Stinger, ill neverforget that gig in baldoyle youth club all the parents going mad cause of the noise, ror getting his sticks taken off him, ian and dara lynch giving it socks....

aye tis a sad day for the punk in ireland, ah well ladys sure i hope many a deadly band will rise like a phoenix from the flames, or some other such metaphor, or wait is that a metaphor im unsur. hmmm,

anyway ill miss ye:(

spuded said:
aye tis a sad day for the punk in ireland, ah well ladys sure i hope many a deadly band will rise like a phoenix from the flames, or some other such metaphor, or wait is that a metaphor im unsur. hmmm,

it's ashes, not flames. also that's a simile not a metaphor. :D

spuded said:

well Im Sure the ladys hope to see Ror come out from behind the drumkit and woo them with his ample body and maturing hair colour, busted mk11??????????

that was a great gig alright in the smithfield gaff, byrnos was being a bit of a pisser afterwards though which put a bit of a dampener on the night:mad:

Best of luck.

I remember Puget Sound playing Warzonefest in 1999. The next time I saw them was 4 years later and I couldn't believe it was the same band...

Strong Reaction said:
Best of luck.

I remember Puget Sound playing Warzonefest in 1999. The next time I saw them was 4 years later and I couldn't believe it was the same band...
Well to be fair any band that gets a makeover from Simon and Louis will tend to appear different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back