Propagandhi, Protest The Hero & Strike Anywhere (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 4
any approx stage times for this tomorrow timo??
hey ste, Ive asked them for stage times and not heard back, if they get back to me tonight Ill post stage times. doors are at 7.30, and curfew is 11pm, so Id be guess strike anywhere will either go on at 7.45 or 8. and Id guess PTH around 9, props around 9.45.. sorry I can't be clearer..

thats grand, thanks for that timo, just wanted to know if stike anywhere are on first, as i don't wanna miss em. cheers.

11pm curfew.
I like when I feel I don't need to quote something, maybe it's part of the world order to get us into Whelans for a 'late' drink.

i'm going to be like a teenage girl at boyzone in the 90's for this one tomorrow. up the front trying to grab their legs while they're playing, screaming all their names at a real high pitch and waving their latest cd around in my hand* like a total fairy.

*hand will also be holding pen for signature on same cd

(well either that or just go plain old fuckin psycho yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

best gig ive seen in fuckin years,propagandhi were savage,strike anywhere were excellent but shouldve played second instead of first cause protest the hero were utter shite !!!!!

best gig ive seen in fuckin years,propagandhi were savage,strike anywhere were excellent but shouldve played second instead of first cause protest the hero were utter shite !!!!!

Too true,well pissed off I missed out on SA,did`nt get there till after 8.30,thought SA were on after PTH but to my horror they`d just finished:mad:.Then to compound things go out after the gig to find your car clamped!:mad::mad:

Hey, eh, so I'm Irish!

So I hear you guys don't like the French either.

I've been practicing my mid song fist in the air routine all morning. .|..|
Mindblowingly great musicianship all round. I didn't see any of the supports either.:)

The village is a fucking shit hole why the fuck do people throw shows there? I saw loads of kids getting fucking kicked out for crowd surfing, I got kicked out for no fucking reason, seriously i was just standing by the speaker next i know some fucker is tryin to throw me down stairs, cunts, its a fucking punk show what the fuck.

Protest the hero were shit, woulda have rather lisened to a lawnmower at 6am with a hangover that would kill a small child.

Propagandhi get better every time i see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back