Project X shirts (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Aw c'mon now jamie,because everyone who drinks/does drugs is supercool?
Here Sloanhenge, you of all people should know that's not what I meant at all.

As for the "Girls Suck" thing..the problem there wasn't that the guy was a drinker, clearly it was the fact that he was an emo kid.

There are a ton of really shit post-modern tongue-in-cheek shit tshirts about.

"life ain't nuthin but bitches and money"
"straightedge isn't cool anymore"

Actually I know plenty of people who drink who would definitely wear "drugs are for sluts and losers" because "it's funny". Sometimes irony really isn't clever.

Slimjim Hody said:
Ja, for sure I loved it. I loved you calling that German 'Adolf' more. I loved you, naked, chasing that guy down the river even more. But the straight edge sexual frustration disco I loved the most. But only during your striptease.

I didn't love the horse fly on my balls making me bleed. On purpose.
What about the German guy who was "just coming out", Uncle Monty and the Russian jail-bait, xSheepx, the Must Mosh Hard Crew, the Italian's in their dressing gowns, the 50 euros worth of CDs lost and found, No. 11, the Latvian tent, Erik not getting the irony when we discussed tuff guys and admitting he wanted to be one ..............

Winty said:
What about the German guy who was "just coming out", Uncle Monty and the Russian jail-bait, xSheepx, the Must Mosh Hard Crew, the Italian's in their dressing gowns, the 50 euros worth of CDs lost and found, No. 11, the Latvian tent, Erik not getting the irony when we discussed tuff guys and admitting he wanted to be one ..............
xSheepx from Leeds? or real sheep?

Winty said:

Ah yes, it WAS a great festival afterall, albeit for the wrong reasons. Sheep must win the award of prize muppet.

"Oh hi ladies. It was awful...someone kocked into me inside the gig. How rude - he never apologised. I'D never do something like that. yaddayaddawannafuckyadda.". Sheep? What a guy.

you guys know sheep? .. it seems like everyone knows him.. he's the one who had the pictures of jill, derenzy, donal etc that i posted up here this summer... i had also contacted him about the scene in russia last year....crazy crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back