Project X shirts (1 Viewer)

xConorx said:
You can now get Schism shirts including Project X NYC Straight Edge ones on Porcell's site.

http://www.truetilldeath.com

This is important.
Anyone seen the SXE shirt that says "Drugs are for sluts and morons"?
And you wonder why sXe has a bad reputation.I'm generally not really anti sXe but after seeing that I'm seriously considering making "Straight Edge is for sexists and bullies" shirts.

needtokill said:
Anyone seen the SXE shirt that says "Drugs are for sluts and morons"?
And you wonder why sXe has a bad reputation.I'm generally not really anti sXe but after seeing that I'm seriously considering making "Straight Edge is for sexists and bullies" shirts.
Aye I saw that shirt - fuckin awful. What the fuck has that go to do with Straight Edge though?

I like the "Straight Edge makes me better than you" design. Oh and the "Kill Drug Dealers" t-shirt I saw at Fluff were great too. AK's. Knuckle Dusters. Knives. Winged men wearing balaclavas carrying sheep.

And that was only the first band.

Slimjim Hody said:
I like the "Straight Edge makes me better than you" design. Oh and the "Kill Drug Dealers" t-shirt I saw at Fluff were great too. AK's. Knuckle Dusters. Knives. Winged men wearing balaclavas carrying sheep.

And that was only the first band.
I really regret not getting that "Straight Edge makes me better than you patch" - I'm pretty sure it was a joke (though admittedly some of the things around there would have made you wonder).
You loved it really James.

Aw c'mon now jamie,because everyone who drinks/does drugs is supercool?An asshole is an ashole regardless of drinking or doing drugs or not.

Winty said:
I really regret not getting that "Straight Edge makes me better than you patch" - I'm pretty sure it was a joke (though admittedly some of the things around there would have made you wonder).
You loved it really James.

Ja, for sure I loved it. I loved you calling that German 'Adolf' more. I loved you, naked, chasing that guy down the river even more. But the straight edge sexual frustration disco I loved the most. But only during your striptease.

I didn't love the horse fly on my balls making me bleed. On purpose.

While, 'drugs are for morons and sluts' may not be completely true, I've done plenty of stupid things on drugs and girls (and boys) are easy when they've taken a load of pills. I'd rate that slogan 8/10 for truthfulness.

Drink and Drugs are boring, I'm going to invent an addictive substance that is cool (not that drugs aren't cool an'all) and sexy. beer is not sexy but smack is

Being straight edge does not make you cool,
Not being straight edge does not make you cool,
Not giving a damn about who is or isnt straight edge might help on the way to being cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back