Procrastination (1 Viewer)

Franco

My brain won't let me do any work.

I should be doing something that's due Monday.

But I can't, so i'm starting this thread instead.

Me neither! And at the end of the day the solicitors will see that no typing was done! I'm not usually this lazy...

So after work I've got to go and bring fish and chips to my nana. We'll drink tea and watch the end of Paul O'Grady. Then watch the news and give out about whatever's happening. she might show me some stories in the Sun and give out about them as well.

Then on the way home I'll get me some erdingers and and then stick on some choons.

Then we're going out for going away pints with our mate who's going ot Galway.

Come on 5.00...

We had no funny clients/cases today. If we had I'd tell Thumped about them. With names changed of course.

Oh, and I'm buying a house. Ahh, procrastination...

Me neither! And at the end of the day the solicitors will see that no typing was done! I'm not usually this lazy...

So after work I've got to go and bring fish and chips to my nana. We'll drink tea and watch the end of Paul O'Grady. Then watch the news and give out about whatever's happening. she might show me some stories in the Sun and give out about them as well.

Then on the way home I'll get me some erdingers and and then stick on some choons.

Then we're going out for going away pints with our mate who's going ot Galway.

Come on 5.00...

We had no funny clients/cases today. If we had I'd tell Thumped about them. With names changed of course.

Oh, and I'm buying a house. Ahh, procrastination...

Awwww. I miss my nan...

A good way to procrastinate is going on to the Irish Animals webpage and looking at all the lovely dogs you could adopt. There's loads of rottweilers on the Limerick page today! They're cool, but not as cool as alsatians. Has anyone ever seen Satan's Dog? It's a crappy horro film about an evil tottweiler called Gretta.

I cant do anything either, ive been in my course a week and a half and ive missed two fridays already.

Awww I havent been home in a month and a half. Fuck wexford, its a kip like. Im meant to be making objects out of of tea bags but I cant. jesus I neet to piss.

I cant do anything either, ive been in my course a week and a half and ive missed two fridays already.

Awww I havent been home in a month and a half. Fuck wexford, its a kip like. Im meant to be making objects out of of tea bags but I cant. jesus I neet to piss.

Have you had that piss yet?

For those of you procrastinating, the 25 year anniversary Countdown show is just about to start. They said they'd do something special to mark it. I think they should pit Carol against Suzie.

For those of you procrastinating, the 25 year anniversary Countdown show is just about to start. They said they'd do something special to mark it. I think they should pit Carol against Suzie.

Carol gets all the glitz but susie (I suspect she spells it with an 's') is more my type. When i die I want to be buried with Susie Dent, Stephen fry and Peter Ustinov, whether they're all dead or not.

Carol gets all the glitz but susie (I suspect she spells it with an 's') is more my type. When i die I want to be buried with Susie Dent, Stephen fry and Peter Ustinov, whether they're all dead or not.

Susie couldn't be on the show today cause she was off having a baby. They had a bunch of celebrities picking the letters and numbers and some past champions competing - that young lad Conor Travis who won it a few years ago was one of them. He's phenomenal. Here are some of the words he managed to make today : droseras, gerandiol, tandoori

Please let this day end.

As i took the position of actively doing no work this week (im a temp for god's sake, its expected that we wont work) as it thought that it was my last week here. Now they tell me that they are keeping me on for another week.
Shite I have so much stuff to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back