Pro Tribute Band UK (1 Viewer)

jamapubs

Hello There

I am looking for musicians to form part of a Marillion tribute band to play clubs nationwide from 2004.

I am a v/ experienced vocalist/ drummer currently playing with a successful Jethro Tull tribute around the country.

The plan is to play the Fish years in set 1, the Hogarth years in set2 with fan favourites and rare tracks as encore numbers.

With Marillion covering 20 years of material from flat out rock, progressive, folk then through to ambient dub there will be more than something to interest any serious musician. And working in a tribute band aimed at the same audience I can vouch that with the right promotion, healthy audience numbers can be expected.

We will also be going into the studio July 2004 to begin the recording of an original set that will need the same high level of musicianship as the tribute, to be released at the beginning of 2005.

This is a serious professional opportunity to play quality challenging music in both the original and tribute markets

I have the contacts and organisation to ensure that this will be a professionally run project making sure that the musicians only have to worry about doing what they do best!

Lastly, if you are currently unfamiliar with the music and history of Marillion please don't make the mistake of assuming that their one NO1 Single Kayleigh is the way to judge if you would enjoy or be suitable for this project as I hope that after listening to a tape or two and a call from me I may be able to fill you in on many more details that will tempt you to at least an initial meeting.

If you are interested then please get in touch either by e-mail ( [email protected]) or by phone on 0161-338-8514 and I will arrange to send you a set list, tapes,audtion details and potential rehearsal schedules.

I hope to hear from you soon

All the Best

David

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back