Primed, The Murder Of Crows, Outlook:Bleak @ T.B.M.C. (1 Viewer)

OctaviaDies

PRIMED_FLYER.jpg

This is shaping up to be the biggest primed show ever staged, with a set of nearly an hour and a half and all new visual, graphic and lighting shows to accompany the music like never before. Were putting everything into this show and have gone as far as to bring over, from birmingham, Outlook:Bleak, a great band with lots of label interest and quite a following in the uk. Their sound is reminiscent of bands like Helmet, Kyuss and Anathema. Also on the bill are the amazing The Murder Of Crows, who are causing quite a stir amongst the underground scene as elsewhere, with their nostalgic rock and roll sound and awesome stage presence.

This show is costing an absolute fortune to run but as always admission is just ten euro/ eight with a flyer which are available from the Primed website and all micromedia flyer stands in dublin from today. We hope this will be a good showcase for the three bands involved and hope to see everyone at the show, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Further details to come

www.primeddublin.com

[email protected]

OctaviaDies said:
This is shaping up to be the biggest primed show ever staged, with a set of nearly an hour and a half and all new visual, graphic and lighting shows to accompany the music like never before.
i don't think i could watch a band for an hour and a half.
isn't that a bit excessive?

i think a solid 45 mins from anyone is perfect for the audience and the band....

yeah well.

20 mins is best. just play yr songs at 5 times the speed.

damien said:
20 mins is best. just play yr songs at 5 times the speed.
Yeah, once saw death cab for cutie play a 1 and 3/4 hours gig. So fucking grueling after 1 hour.

Sorry bout that guys thats an old post copy and pasted, the set is only bout an hour. I hate endless gigs too, i'm gettin a bit auld now and me back starts to hurt after about forty mins, Bruce springsteen 3 hours!! I felt like me bones had fused!

Can you imagine if New Colour Soul played for an hour and a half for every set? They would have never been able to play 15 shows in 3 days if they did that.

Anyway, medleys are the way to go. People aren't interested in the full song: they only want a sample.

billygannon said:
Can you imagine if New Colour Soul played for an hour and a half for every set? They would have never been able to play 15 shows in 3 days if they did that.

Well, at least they'd be able to write "hardest working band" on their hyped up bio.

billygannon said:
Can you imagine if New Colour Soul played for an hour and a half for every set? They would have never been able to play 15 shows in 3 days if they did that. .

We only have one song.

Only two days to go, Flyers still available at most micromedia flyer stands around the city. Make sure ya get there fairly early to get your free copy of the grief cd, featuring Myopia Grief and Ebbings Doors at 7.30pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back