pray for beckham , tragedy in madrid (1 Viewer)

Its Fuckin Terrible! Jesus. There's 170 DEAD! I know a few people in Madrid. Nowhere's safe anymore. I wonder who the fuck did it? They say it might not have been ETA. :(

spanish guy on no-future sayin it wouldnt be ETA coz they be just givin more
power to their sworn enemies

al-quaida are being touted due to spains involvment uk/usa

the whole thing does smell of Al quaida.
Way more severe than anything ETA did before.

thegoone said:
spanish guy on no-future sayin it wouldnt be ETA coz they be just givin more
power to their sworn enemies

al-quaida are being touted due to spains involvment uk/usa

FancyGoods said:
the whole thing does smell of Al quaida.
Way more severe than anything ETA did before.
firstly : holy fucking fuck.

but you may be right about ETA's history and tactic. seems too big, although an ETA move on madrid was stopped a while ago - as far as i remember.

fuck

broken arm said:
firstly : holy fucking fuck.

but you may be right about ETA's history and tactic. seems too big, although an ETA move on madrid was stopped a while ago - as far as i remember.

fuck
The political equation, what with the elections coming up does seem to fit with an ETA attack. Whats most scary is that it might well be Al Qaeda or other muslim militants retaliating to Spains' involvment with the invasion of Iraq, in conjunction with ETA. If these kids are starting to play together then this is serious T.T.M

Wheels said:
If these kids are starting to play together then this is serious T.T.M
I find it hard to believe that Al Qaeda would have anything to do with a marxist group - although........

Apparently ETA already tried to bomb a rail track earlier this month, but it was foiled by police. Also, an alleged getaway car exploded (an ETA trademark) earlier today, when it was approached by police. Most of the media and politicians are insisting it was ETA.

the whole thing is horrific. according to the latest stuff there's 173 dead, 900 injured, 4 bombs on rush hour trains. there were 3 further bombs which were defused, which had apparently been set to go off as the emergency services arrived on the scene. that's really scary.

it doesn't seem like eta, though it could be. if it is them (or some previously-unknown offshoot from them - kind of like omagh), it's pretty desperate. if not, then it's iraq support from aznar coming home to roost.

it's disgusting.

Wheels said:
Whats most scary is that it might well be Al Qaeda or other muslim militants retaliating to Spains' involvment with the invasion of Iraq, in conjunction with ETA.

i'd reckon the chance of that happening are pretty much zero - you've been reading too many american newspapers, methinks.

tom. said:
the whole thing is horrific. according to the latest stuff there's 173 dead, 900 injured, 4 bombs on rush hour trains. there were 3 further bombs which were defused, which had apparently been set to go off as the emergency services arrived on the scene. that's really scary.

it doesn't seem like eta, though it could be. if it is them (or some previously-unknown offshoot from them - kind of like omagh), it's pretty desperate. if not, then it's iraq support from aznar coming home to roost.

it's disgusting.

i'd reckon the chance of that happening are pretty much zero - you've been reading too many american newspapers, methinks.
!baggyyyy Showed me.

Awful awful stuff.

There's been various Spanish gov ministers on the radio insisting it was definately ETA but it strikes me that they have to say that given that there are elections in a few days time.

If it IS ETA then people are going to say to themselves "We need to re-elect the current gov as they (being the right-wing party) are the ones capable of cracking downs seriously no-holds-barred on ETA".

On the other hand if it comes out that it's AlQaeda people will say "The current right-wing gov are the fuckers who dragged us into Iraq for no good reason and now look what's happened. Vote them out".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back