Power Supply (1 Viewer)

http://www.bossarea.com/loadpage.asp?file=boxes/psm5.xml

a simple google reveals... yeah so it seems to be some sort of power conditioner or something... it'll take 9Vs in off the wall like a normal pedal, and via the power out at the top, and a diasy chain power supply will power 7 units...

Standard accessories include an AC adaptor and a parallel DC cord for 7 units.

the other feature is it's an effects loop, you send your guitar in one end, and out the amp thru the other... then you send an signal out, to your other effects, and then back from your effects. This means hitting the pedal will either send thru your pedals, or will send direct...

Say you like to use two distortion pedals and a compressor for your distored sound, well instead of tap dancing across three pedals everytime you want to change, you would turn on your pedals at the start of the gig and use the PSM pedal to switch to that sound.

It's a nice idea, but might not be much use for some folk

is that cause you can't read?

hey! no need for lip! i read that same boss yoke yes. it was just that i wasnt sure if it was simply a daisy-chain system or something else.
i dont really use loops or anything so its not really offering any more than having a daisy chain coming out of my tuner.
does anyone else want to buy it? 35 euro.
g

hey! no need for lip! i read that same boss yoke yes. it was just that i wasnt sure if it was simply a daisy-chain system or something else.
i dont really use loops or anything so its not really offering any more than having a daisy chain coming out of my tuner.
does anyone else want to buy it? 35 euro.
g
hey G,
even if you dont use an fx loop, it still works and powers your pedals

if i used more boss pedals, for 35 euro,id buy it. i miss my single stomp boxes. i just use my boss gt3 and amp fx pedals now. if i bought all my boss pedals separately of the fx i do use, id spend 500 on basic boss ones alone. if i had a job, id buy a few nice pedals. all the distortions/overdrives from the boss gt3 sound like muck on my fx loop unless ive the amp simulater on, which seems a bit silly since i am using an amp already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back