Power/Pop Punk Outfit 'theKeds' Require Bass Player (1 Viewer)

Lads,
Okay that does it. For the past few weeks I have read many posts highlighting how much of a prickstaffed, cunthooked, twisted kippers little cunt nine is. I have not taken part in these slagging matches as I prefer to restrict my posts to musical topics. Nine mein freund, you complain about so called buzzers injecting a poison into the veins of this message board. You are the poison, you are the one who tries to stoke up some heat amongst those that refuse to be sucked in by your gay tawnts. Fuck you brother.
Whats all this shit about downes syndrome this and that, that picture was saved off the keds (effort)of a website.
Watcha gonna do? Watch gonna... (madlad is reduced to a sobbing quivering wreck in the corner, silence, he remembers his role in society, to let everyone know that THE KEDS AAAHHHHHH SHIH
Nice Try Nine, nearly got me sucked in

Hey, madlad, okay I too am of the opinion that the Keds are pretty shit, but fuck off with this down syndrome shit. I know that in the past I have gotten pretty cruel and immature with lots of people, but only those that are so crap that they deserved it (stand up nine) but this anti-handicapped stuff is out of line, so stop or I'm going to have to tell the administrator.
Snowt has spoken.

This has been a party political broadcast for the 'How very Ironic Party'.

NO, in all seriousness, The Keds are fucking terrible and have been rightly slagged by Madlad.
If you get offended by this, well then you are either KEEh fom de keeds or else you're just a dour knob-jockey with no sense of humour, in which cause just fuck off and get back to your stupid IT-related job.

Lads,
What the flip is all this cack about me being anti down syndrome. I'm not, I am anti keds but am growing less patient with all the left pc bullshit being thrown at me in here. You're forgetting the true enemy, da keheds ahhh du anamy heeuh naw me. How come noones mentioning how the keds are taking advantage of the handicapped by putting one in the band. You have to be desperate when you start resorting to novelty value, yeah sure they may say its to show how open minded they ahhh but I can see them for what they really ahh. Desperate and clutching at straws, its no coincidence that the special olympics are coming up and will mean global exposure for any performers at the opening ceremony. Fuck this shit fuck it all and fuck the keds. Snowt go and fuck and shove your ma jokes up your jacksy.
THE KEDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHIHHHHHHH.

alright madlad (If that is your real name) I was trying to defend you, I was trying to sock it to those fools that hate any form of slagging/sarcasm/irony on this message board.

But when fools like you throw it back in my face, then I guess I have little left to do but destroy you with my wit.

I know who you are and I wnat everyone here to see the shite student films you produce so I am left with little recourse than to copy and paste a still from your totally crap student film
'LOST AT SEA'

What would you do if your lover died?
What would you do if it was all your fault?
What would you do if you lost all hope in
everyone and everything?
-Make a film

Attachments

• gary.jpg
    gary.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 156
Lads,
If you are one of those 'pesky kids' then I have some bad news for you. Your timing is way off. My only beef is with the keds, heres a suggestion, make up a new thread and you and your witty friends can slag each other off to your hearts content, with comebacks like that you make nine seem ungay.
THE KEDS AHHH SHIH

Originally posted by the pibblious one

or just confused in the facetious cunt kinda way?

what the drillio homeboy? lay me some skin.
so what the scenario with all these haters layin' ill vibes on the keds collective skull? in my own no so humble opinion i'd say they're only as bad as 100% of the rest of the bands that post here regularly. the big difference is that the keds are more real in an unreal way if you follow. less smoke, less mirrors but also less gay(slightly), less literate(slightly).
-peace-

Re: Power/Pop Punk Outfit 'theKeds' Require Bass Player

ah, the list

i'd forgotten about the list

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back