Power/Pop Punk Outfit 'theKeds' Require Bass Player (3 Viewers)

Ya, this place is beginning to look like the Phantomfm Board. Any old kid from the templebar army of darkness could just walk in and not be touched and start praising the Revs or similar shit. It used not be this way.

Beatings!!! Beatings I say!!

[shiver]...the PhantomFM board....or worse still, the Hot Press board. What a crowd of geeks they are, posting up stuff about music and what have you. Get a life.

Speaking of beatings, where did all those kids disappear to? We brought back Anne O'Malley, now let's bring back Morgen, 10 Years and Slurmzy. I liked their no-nonsense attitude, their Oasis chit-chat, and their witty returns aboput yer ma, faggutz, and other pertinent issues of the day.

you're summoning powers man has no comprehension of, beware them kidz, dey crazeeee

you know i always thought of spudmonkey and lorcanzo as very alike.
i wonder how spudmonkeys love life is these days. did he ever get back with that girl or what?

i remember this board used to be quite different

neverending story was a proud era
sequel was a bit shit though

Get a band together and try contributing positively to the scene for a change.

sap

- it's about alternative and underground -

don't mention the 'u' word around here pantone does'nt loike it...

thats me done. tried being nice and grown-up for a week but it was just gay and boring. the cunt returns.

.|..|

10 years of blah blah said

thats me done. tried being nice and grown-up for a week but it was just gay and boring. the cunt returns.

[/B]

apt picture so

I just read all that thread,it was fuckin long too.
I was shocked to see keith ked get such a bad reception.I thought it was very snobbish.Then someone suggested it was 'those pesky kids',and then i felt okay.

Then i seen snakybus' pisstake of them i.e the kevs.As you can imagine i was very confused.

I had never heard of the keds until a couple of days ago,and i still haven't heard any of their music.But "punky-pop"??It's bollocks really isn't it?But i had to check out the website to make sure.
And ye were right.They do seem like a bunch of attention seeking fuckers.

here's x 'hanging' with y at WINNESS.
did we mention we played at witnness????
here's us drinking beer,we're mad we are.
did we mention we 'rocked' at witnness.

To be honest,i have more respect for the thumped massive for telling them they were shite,instead of sugar coating it all.

Lads,
More evidence that the keds are a very "special" band. Saw-wee lads faw been negihev.

Attachments

• keeh.gif
    keeh.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 105
I think it's okay to say that a band are shite,however,madlads posts about downs syndrome are unacceptable.I would just like to say to the keds that this post was from people who have blighted this board of late,they are not representative of opinion here.

By the way madlad,you are now the second on my ignore list,so if i don't reply to your imminent insult concerning myself or my mother,it's because i can't see it..|..|

settle cax.
SCOOTER! BACK IN THE U K

9: you are a fukken sap.
you were just over on the kevs thread justifying the piss take there and now you're on here saying "oh, the keds they're really not that bad, at least not when you compare them to downes syndrome"

your such a kofi annan wannabe.
annan=puphter

peace out ye sprout

ye were right.They do seem like a bunch of attention seeking fuckers.

ninesy tells it like it is.......

I would just like to say to the keds that this post was from people who have blighted this board of late,they are not representative of opinion here.

ninesy admits to being a blight on the board.

my work here is done.

aaaaaaaawwoooooooooooooogaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back