postcard printing (1 Viewer)

treelo

Since 2000
Website
www.ls82.com
i need to get postcards printed, 10 designs, 500 cards each. ergo, that's 5000 postcards.

i'd rather get them done locally (cork/ireland) seeing as i'm not paying for it and don't need to go scrounging around europe for a cheap deal for once. any ideas?

muchos appreciados..|..|

[email protected]

How do you write on a laminated postcard Jim? using one o dem fancy shmancy CD pens?

90% of postcards you buy in shops (John Hinde, etc) are laminated on 1 side and the back is unlaminated.

we print some postcards for folk but to keep prices down they usually leave them unlaminated, just did some the other day for those folk at Setanta for a new series they have on rte called 'coach'.

the reason I asked was if you hope to seel postcards into shops then they would need to be laminated so that they don't get grubby too quickly.

go to printerman he willst giveth thou price shoppen around - just dont use snap pritieren theys ist bastradunsens

Massey%20Ferguson%20Pisa.jpg

treelo said:
i need to get postcards printed, 10 designs, 500 cards each. ergo, that's 5000 postcards.

i'd rather get them done locally (cork/ireland) seeing as i'm not paying for it and don't need to go scrounging around europe for a cheap deal for once. any ideas?

muchos appreciados..|..|

[email protected]

Martone Press LTD
Liffey Bridge Lucan Co. Dublin
01 628 1809 / martone @ iol.ie

my folks use these guys and they have always been very reasonalbe and they can do laminate/gloss work to a high standard.

Jim A. Morrish said:
a new series they have on rte called 'coach'.

is it just me or is the new rTE line up utter pants?
The Panel, Stew et al
utter arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back