Post your latest dreams here (1 Viewer)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
Last night I was attending an auction in Iliad Brezhnev's house,
for which he was also present.

After the more sought after items had been sold, the auctioneer
told the bidders that we could have any of the remaining items in the
room for free. This caused quite a commotion and was more like a looting in the end.
I was trying to get myself a nice looking gold curtain rail, but after stopping to chat
to Peter from The Coldspoons I took my eye off it and some old woman got it instead.

i had a dream that i was in a computer game whereby all the characters were all my friends that were at electric picnic and we were being chased by swot teams storming the building. a big Die-hard-sized apartment block. was rather cool.
then id die and we'd have to start from scratch.

i had night terrors the other night...just a dream about lying in bed sleeping but feeling really frightened and trying to wake myself up...which i managed to do, but only insofar as i was still dreaming, but this time it was about being awake and realizing that i was still asleep and dreaming in reality. this pattern kept repeating itself half a dozen times until i finally woke up in real life, terrified, heart thumping, out of breath.

i actually really enjoy these for some reason. gets the blood pumping, just too exciting to hate.

i had a dream that i was in a computer game whereby all the characters were all my friends that were at electric picnic and we were being chased by swot teams storming the building. a big Die-hard-sized apartment block. was rather cool.
then id die and we'd have to start from scratch.
swot team? were they attacking you with their set squares and homework journals?

I've been dreaming about giant killer ecstasy pills since electric picnic, look a bit like mr stay puff from ghostbusters. I also had a dream that the roof of my tent was turning into the faces on the side of mt. rushmore on sunday morning, but then I realised I was still awake and got scared

I woke up in a cold sweat last night, don't remember the dream though.

recently I dreamt that I was teaching Samantha from Sex and the City how to do ketamine but she kept putting it on the ground and trying to take it from the path and I was all like "Sam dont do it like that, God!", then I looked up and the rest of the Sex and the City girls were waiting for uys to hurry up (as we were all out on the town!)... Gas!

I had a dream that my brother and I and a couple of other heads were out in Muchu Picchu, and we were near the top of some pyramid thing, and the brother was a bit locked as usual, and he was down tying his shoelaces, and the fell over, and smacked his head on the rock, and then fell down the whole pyramid steps smacking the shit out of himself, blood all over the shop, and I woke up scared shitless.

Then I went back to sleep, and I dreamed my uncle died by some mental way, and I was round their gaff, and everyone was balling their eyes out, and I was gutted, then I woke up again.

Fucking rough night so it was. Dunno what gave me such rotten dreams.

I had a dream that my brother and I and a couple of other heads were out in Muchu Picchu, and we were near the top of some pyramid thing, and the brother was a bit locked as usual, and he was down tying his shoelaces, and the fell over, and smacked his head on the rock, and then fell down the whole pyramid steps smacking the shit out of himself, blood all over the shop, and I woke up scared shitless.

Then I went back to sleep, and I dreamed my uncle died by some mental way, and I was round their gaff, and everyone was balling their eyes out, and I was gutted, then I woke up again.

Fucking rough night so it was. Dunno what gave me such rotten dreams.
on the flip side, having a dream that a dead relative or friend is still alive can be a pretty nice thing. kind of a sad-yet-happy dream.

on the flip side, having a dream that a dead relative or friend is still alive can be a pretty nice thing. kind of a sad-yet-happy dream.

Hmm. I suppose.
I dreamed that my old man died one time, and when I woke up it took me ages to know if it was a dream or not.

I think I am a bit weird for dreaming it though in the first place. Both on the same night...

Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back