Positively - Irish Thrash/Hardcore documentary (1 Viewer)

is jayo still about? don't suppose he's still working in the sweetshop? i haven't seen him since NoMeansNo at the New Inn... I saw Fear of Reason in mcgonagles round about then. i feel old.

and weren't moral crusade / chromatic death the same (ie Mano's) band?
yeah, jayo's still about, no sweet shop anymore... still goes to a lot of gigs.
I think chromatic death and moral crusade were pretty much the same line up.. could be wrong

Way more like toxic Waste than EM or DR.

From what I read some where, chromatic death and morale crusade are pretty much the same band alright.

this is cool - thanks for putting it up.

yeah, jayo still about, he has a myspace page aswell.

Way more like toxic Waste than EM or DR.

From what I read some where, chromatic death and morale crusade are pretty much the same band alright.
they were the same band alright,chromatic death played there first gig in the city centre in the underground,the place was packed and i mean packed,like venue s dont get packed anymore ,i actually left cause i was being crushed and cudnt take anymore heavy metal sweat,they became moral cruesade later,the drummer always wore that uniform choice hoodie at gigs,i remember ian mckaye and guy from fugazi staring at it when they played here for the first time in mcgonagles!!!!!

Never even knew that footage existed. great to see it. Killercrust played that youth club venue aswell and it was deadly. It was the first proper moshpit we ever had. All the kids had seen the Crumbsuckers videos on Mick Wall's ('ELLO ROCKAS!) rock show on sky and were stage diving off tables and swinging out of the blinds on the windows.
Loads of heads I had forgotten about too like Mannix from Fear of Reason and Gavin and Paul mcCormack. Apparently yer one tara from Visual Agression went very straight not long after that and I am sure she would be morto looking at that footage.|..|

is jayo still about? don't suppose he's still working in the sweetshop? i haven't seen him since NoMeansNo at the New Inn... I saw Fear of Reason in mcgonagles round about then. i feel old.

and weren't moral crusade / chromatic death the same (ie Mano's) band?

that was a VERY long time ago...
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back