Porco Dio vs Kaboogie (2 Viewers)

Great gig all round almost makes me wanna live in Dublin again. Muchos Gracios..|..| .|..|

Must've been me alright.

Strangely all my Scientific Bong pics from last Thursday came out looking rather green and stoned. Here's a few of the better ones:

315003128_0d22913479.jpg

315003029_362d1bff81.jpg
315002760_83b8fcad10.jpg

315002940_5cd53ff6b9.jpg

there is gonna be another porco vs kaboogie next year, this time on kaboogie's turf.

we're gonna march straight through those lame fucks territory.

are there gonna be organised street battles before and after porco dio vs. kaboogie 2? the last one was very badly organised in this respect.

are there gonna be organised street battles before and after porco dio vs. kaboogie 2? the last one was very badly organised in this respect.

I agree. weapons must be limited to musical instruments though.

Laptops/drum machines/effects etc VS drums/guitars/mike stands etc

hope i make the next one. i'm liking this breakcore.

was at an event called OVERKILL in london at the weekend. bands like trencher, ack ack ack, monno, moha etc. played alongside breakcore, electronica etc. stuff like shitmat, soundmurderer, otto van shirach, tim exile and loads more. started at 10pm, ended at 6am. it was on in a recording studio so only a bottle bar (which was the reason we lasted so long!), chill out area with plastic palm trees and real grass and more. Met a rake of irish at it, and overall the vibe was great.

was at an event called OVERKILL in london at the weekend. bands like trencher, ack ack ack, monno, moha etc. played alongside breakcore, electronica etc. stuff like shitmat, soundmurderer, otto van shirach, tim exile and loads more. started at 10pm, ended at 6am. it was on in a recording studio so only a bottle bar (which was the reason we lasted so long!), chill out area with plastic palm trees and real grass and more. Met a rake of irish at it, and overall the vibe was great.

oh yeah my mate hugh was at that.

Skippy texted me about that.Sounds fucking amazing.Pricks.

Skippy texted me about that.Sounds fucking amazing.Pricks.

was a great fucking night indeed. most inventive use of a joystick i've ever seen :)
someone mentioned a hugh, i think we met him. i'm useless with names, leave that shit up to joe.
Monno were seriously heavy...laptop, drum, bass & saxophone and some heavy as an elephants shit riffs .|..| and the shitmat set got the place rockin'....

i was talking to some baldy irish fella but i doubt thats him. there was lads from kerry there an all. one looked about 12, the othe was talking about how he designed tara palmer tompkisons rooftop garden. he must have been on na drugai! :)

there was some performer...playing breakcore....had a wireless keyboard stuck onto a cardboard flying v - was dropping metallica and christy aguleira into his set. priceless.

i thought trencher were great. gonna ask santa for a casio keyboard!

the bouncers were the friendliest fucks ever. we stood taking to them for a good while when we were leaving - trying to get one of the them to do some snatch/lock stock lines! we had to leave before skippy killed the all!:)

was a great fucking night indeed. most inventive use of a joystick i've ever seen :)
someone mentioned a hugh, i think we met him. i'm useless with names, leave that shit up to joe.
Monno were seriously heavy...laptop, drum, bass & saxophone and some heavy as an elephants shit riffs .|..| and the shitmat set got the place rockin'....

got a few monno mp3s off their site an hour ago!

how much did the flight cost you?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back