Porco Dio vs Kaboogie (3 Viewers)

excellent. well done and many thanks to all who organised it and performed.
i enjoyed every act, really superb night. my memory a bit patchy towards the end of the night though.
arsehole bouncer though, practically strip searching anyone with a piercing.

Being honest, I don't remember much, apart from random snippets of music (all good), spilt guinness (bad buzz) and random conversations(wish I knew with who.) I wish I could remember more- I really didn't think I was that bad.

arsehole bouncer though, practically strip searching anyone with a piercing.

i have no piercings but had 2 bags and he went through everything. took my laptop, soundcard etc out of my bag and checked every pocket. i went out for a cig later and when i was showing him my hand stamp he looked me deep into the eyes to see if i was on something.

i dislike kennedy's because when i went in there one night to get cigarettes from the fag machine after all the shops around westland row were shut, they wouldn't give me change at the bar because they said my ID was fake. why would anyone get a fake ID with a photo of a bald girl with a chinese coolie style pigtail. and be using it to try to get change for cigarettes at 11.40 pm on a deserted tuesday night, in a dead part of town. dickheads.
...........grudges keep me warm at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back