Porco Dio Presents a Benefit for Seomra Spraoi !!! (3 Viewers)

guess different people involved are just taking it upon themselves to make flyers whenever they feel like, making sure the word gets out in as many possable ways instead of leaving it to one 'elected' person just do it.
Its not uncommon in what they call called D.I.Y. gig promotion.

I can PM you more about what D.I.Y. is if you want Eoin.

Yeah, would you? That'd be great. I signed up for your weekly pamphlet but alas me daddy's cheque never cleared so I'm still in the dark about this whole...D.I.Y. (???) thingy. I hear it's a great laugh though, once you get the swing of things.

Bastard Eoin said:
Yeah, would you? That'd be great. I signed up for your weekly pamphlet but alas me daddy's cheque never cleared so I'm still in the dark about this whole...D.I.Y. (???) thingy. I hear it's a great laugh though, once you get the swing of things.

Of topic a bit (sure this is Eirecore!) but did you ever hear about the DIY fest Dylan put on in the Project Arts Centre and some old guy payed in thinking it was a home improvements expo. I was helping at the door at the time and had to explain it to him. Akward but very funny.

Pamplets? Ah I'm a bit busy do any pamplets at the moment...maybe I can get someone else to do it for me..

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back