Porco Dio 80s Nite (3 Viewers)

glad everyone enjoyed themselves. we raised €925 euro for the rape crisis centre.

Sound good turn out then, Porco Dio seems to be going from strength to strength, nice one.

Can we play the next 80's night? Byrnoes says we're a new wave band so we could probably just do our own songs.

Great night. Photos soon!
I thought long and hard about this and I think Come On Eileen is the winner. But the standard was well higher than previous 80s nights.

Well i can honestly say after a shit shit Christmas that was the first night in a while I've had a good laugh.

Would've loved to hear Dysfuntional's take on the 80's though, pity they had to pull out. I'm sure we woulda got some Run DMC and Beasties Boys if they were there.

2.jpg

crayonsmith.jpg

lm.jpg

4.jpg

some pics

That was a good laugh.
Droppin bombs and Large Mound were deadly and Corm looked fabulous haha.
I didn't recognise most songs till the choruses though:eek:

Well done.

there were 2 fights, one involved the bouncers, and apparently the toilets were vandalised to the tune of €500.

i'm pretty happy to be out of there though, so its not that big a deal apart from the fact that we have to pay for the venue in advance and i'd just paid for the next night when the shit kicked off.

Here, what is this? Is people gonna be doing covers all night? Will there be lads in tights? I was in the George earlier and there was a pair of lads in shiny tights (one had utterly entrancing fake nipps) dancing on stage to Blondie, Cheap Trick and Beyonce. It was awesome.
SPANDEX IS THE VERNACULAR YOU'RE LOOKIN' FOR.... IF I'M THERE YOU KNOW I'LL BE WEARING SOME.. AS FOR FAKE NIPS...THAT'S A GUY WITH FLAT-JELLY-NIPPLE-SYNDROME. I HEAR IT'S PRETTY TOUGH. MY NIPS CAN CUT THROUGH DIAMONDS.

NIPPLEQUAANNNDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back