well done damian and Proco Dio!
highlights:
come on eileen (this was famyastic!)
we are young
whip it!

as i mistakenly said on the other thread:

large mound =
Halford.gif

mark - were you dressed up as an 80s five year old?

hugh looked like keith richards
592955.jpeg

good fun!

Haven't seen so many fingerless gloves in a while.
Highlights were;

Crayonsmith- We Fade To Grey
Large Mound- Animal
and Love is a Battlefield by whoever that was. Come on Eileen was brilliant too.

Good Crowd

Ah thats a pity Wheels,

They also did Smalltown Boy and the Notwist version of Johnny and Mary by Robert Palmer, on top of Fade To Grey!!

Great Start,

What else did Large Mound play besides Animal and Breakin The Law? Didn't recognise it, probably Marillion!;)

What else did Large Mound play besides Animal and Breakin The Law? Didn't recognise it, probably Marillion!;)

me and eric decided we'd do 'homosapien' by pete shelly (ex-buzzcocks) while hammered at ATP before christmas. We thought the punk kids would get it what with the buzzcocks connection, ah well. its a fantastic tune though. it was between that and a 'mongoloid' by devo, and the other lads did a fine job on 'whip it' so i'm glad we didn't do it.

some Pete Shelley song
didn't recognise it

It's called Homosapien. I don't know it either.

Anyway, great night. Massive crack. I was actually going for a kind of a Mark Knopfler look but Keith Richards .... yeah that's cool.

glad everyone enjoyed themselves. we raised €925 euro for the rape crisis centre.

Wheels - No she didn't, what's that all about?

Aaaaaagh – mixing her up with Laura Branigan again – sorry folks I’ve done this before believe it or not …they were hogging the hit parade about the same time...

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artists/laurabranigan.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Benatar

soldiers take half played pat benetar and complan played atomic.

Cheers Jill!

Mary Jane: complan were excellent at sounding 80s, the girl (from queen kong?) playing keyboard really helped.

And what a new romantic outfit too! – Actually they all were very well eightied up..

kp

yeah it was a great night. fav songs would be come on eillen and its wonderful life which is truly magical.

the bouncers were buttmunches. of the highest order i think perhaps they have a degree in it.

thats great news bout the money raised fair play to all involved

yeah it was a great night. fav songs would be come on eillen and its wonderful life which is truly magical.

the bouncers were buttmunches. of the highest order i think perhaps they have a degree in it.

thats great news bout the money raised fair play to all involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back