popstar vs. Nerdlinger (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
awww....they're harmless god love them

don't you kind of feel sorry for them....they're best left to their own devices, they seem happy enough..

i played at that gig in carlow aswell, and popstar didnt stay for my bands set either. nerdlinger played 3rd on the bill and popstar were 5th, wasnt like they had to go home or anything

but the guys in popstar are pretty sound anyways

i love carlow

hmmmmm, more suitable title would be....
nerdlinger vs gravity,
nerdlinger vs clothing
nerdlinger vs sobriety etc.
gig was mad fun. i didnt notice any other rift, i was more distracted by all the drinking of the whiskey, nakedness, a certain person swimming(also naked) in the towns fountain with a huge audience, including an approaching riot van of piggies, and other such hillarities. to be honest i dint see popstar, i was outside beeing incredibly drunk at the time and completely forgot i was at a gig.
excuse for escape f.ucking rocked big time tho, cant wait ta get them up here, y'all will see in time, f.ucking great. bit like converge or something.....just great. think they got a website with mp3's u can look up but havnt checked for it yet.

hey goatbastard where did you see us when we were nothing?

are you from carlow?

thanks for the compliments karen, i like the whole converge comparison, they are one of my favourite bands.

nerdlinger were deadly that night aswell

our website is www.excuseforescape.cjb.net

there's one mp3 up there, its a really old song, and all our new songs are much much better.

just as a matter of interest weeler, thinking about it, i was just wondering if u were trying to encourage another internet fight? i thought u were against that sort of malarky....
just curious, doesnt really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back