Popical Island #2 launch, June 25, upstairs@Whelan's (1 Viewer)

Really great atmosphere, and great music! Well done!
Only wish I could have stayed all day.

One thing I remembered, I don't know what a lot of people I know 'virtually', look like.

Really great atmosphere, and great music! Well done!
Only wish I could have stayed all day.

One thing I remembered, I don't know what a lot of people I know 'virtually', look like.

I think I spotted you, but I couldn't find you again. I was pretty much drunk all day though. and yes Mike Stevens crowd surfing during Tieranniesaur was surreal.

I really enjoyed the early/kid friendly part aswell. There were literally people there from one year old to 80 years old, all mooching around having fun. That was my fave bit.

The child had a ball and refused to leave in the end. "NO! I dont want to go home I WANT TO SEE MORE BANDS!!!"

I was thinking of you all and wishing i was there while i was dressed in spandex and make-up, playing so what by pink, followed by firework by katy perry, which went into a nice little segueway of price tag. if mike stevens tried to 'surf' me, i would've given everybody a good laugh by (insert punishment here)

Ended up at this by mistake (though I've no regrets) just before Retarded Cop were due on. After the youtube vid, when it didn't happen, I asked what happened and now I forget what happened. What happened?

What? You mean the live satellite link-up didn't happen?!?

There were a few technical difficulties in getting the live feed form Eindhoven, as is inevitable with satellite communications. Thankfully, Gaz made it to the end of Popicalia within his allocated 15 minutes.

Sure it happened. I liked how Gaz made his hostel in Eindhoven look exactly like his room in Dublin with the tie-dye thing and lights and all.

Great day out, super weather, pizza, cakes, tunes and people. Lots more kids at this one too. Finally got to meet Lemon Bravo at this, plus the mini Bravos.

Crowdsurfing was fun too.

There were a few technical difficulties in getting the live feed form Eindhoven, as is inevitable with satellite communications. Thankfully, Gaz made it to the end of Popicalia within his allocated 15 minutes.

is it true that bands incurred a substantial fine if they went over their alloted set time at this?

Ended up at this by mistake (though I've no regrets) just before Retarded Cop were due on. After the youtube vid, when it didn't happen, I asked what happened and now I forget what happened. What happened?

You know there's a long story behind all this but I think it might be best to let Gaz tell it.

Yes and yes. Physical copies can be ordered from Bandcamp, but badges can't be. We can of course keep a pack aside for you, Jonah. IF you claim it before the clocks go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back