Poor aul Ronan Keating (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0923/keatingr.html

Thom Yorke won't give him the time of day.

Is this what Ronan is reduced to, just to stay within an asses roar of the spotlight?

"I tried to say hello to George Bush, but his minders kneed me in the bollox."

"That Kim Il Sung is a rude so and so, I got 20 years hard labour for waving across the DMZ at him."

"Pat Ingolsby blanked me on O'Connell Street, how rude is that?"

He should call up Kerry Katona, she'll talk to anybody.

Ol Moanin' Ronan.

It's funny the way people assume they won't like someone if they don't like their music.

Hat's off to boyzone I say. Never has a group with so little talent done so much with it.

Old yorkey doesn't seem like the friendliest bloke.

What a shitty attitude though, "Oh I can't talk to you, you're music is not credible."

Thom Yorke is a Creep hahahahah!
He left Ronan High & Dry, said an onlooker hahahahha!
Sources say the Kid A star still has some growing up to do hahahahahha!
"I bet Ronan is hoping the Karma Police come for Thom", laughed a witness ha.

anyone who's ever worked in UCI blanch will know that Ronan Keating is an absolute prick in person

or at least in queues.

wouldnt have thought he'd be seen dead there, bit down market.

him and his missus were behind us in the queue for eddie rockets in blanch once. seemed ok; humoured the staff looking for photos & autographs & stuff.

Old yorkey doesn't seem like the friendliest bloke.

so... long story, but a mate of mine was living in Oxford starting college there, and she was riding her bike in and she saw someone who looked familiar and assumed it was one of the hundreds in her class, so she gave a cheery wave and went about her business.
And it sort of happened that each day she would be on her way in to college, she would see him coming back with his pint of milk and paper or something, and she carried on giving him a bit of a wave.
It was about 2 weeks into the course, she noticed that that lad wasn't actually in her class, and realised your man was Thom Yorke.

At this point though he was giving her a cheery smile and a wave back every morning too.

True story.

ugg blanch uci is just plain awful, never ever sit in the back row, there's a reason the seats are sticky.

i'd say if thom york took the time to reply to every stranger that said a friendly hello to him in passing he'd never get anything done and be driven demented by now.

Picture of You was a great tune by Boyzone, their only great tune that i can recall

ah here, theres one thing replying 'eh, hi Mr. Keating, im afraid i cant reciprocate, yer music is shite' but blankin the guy is pretty mean. Keating has never murdered anyone or anything. he's just human, maybe an eejit but some sort of response wouldve been nice. bit mean there Yorkey!

i'd say keating ponced up to him and said something like "thom, ive been meaning to buzz you about our duet on my new album - i must have missed your call. im interested to hear your ideas" and thom didnt know what was going on and was all like huh?

i'd say keating ponced up to him and said something like "thom, ive been meaning to buzz you about our duet on my new album - i must have missed your call. im interested to hear your ideas" and thom didnt know what was going on and was all like huh?
well, 'huh' wouldv'e been some response as opposed to completely blankin the poor spa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back